- 4 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 7 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 8 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Suriya's Aruvaa: Is The Hari Directorial Getting Dropped?
- News Sanjay Dutt hospitalised after complaining of breathlessness; tests negative for COVID-19
- Sports Juventus sack Sarri: How the Opta numbers compare to Allegri's 2018-19 title winners
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Government had eased up the nationwide lockdown caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After which it saw that people are going out and not following the social distancing norms, so it came up with certain rules and regulations.
However, owners of more than 1,200 vehicles were fined across Noida and Greater Noida recently for alleged violation of the rules imposed by the Government. Also, three vehicles were impounded for a similar violation during a 24-hour period.
Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) Section 144, which bars assembly of more than four persons, is currently applicable in the red zones in Gautam Buddh Nagar. A total of 2,185 vehicles were checked across 200 barrier points and out of them, 1,236 were issued challans due to the violations of the rules. The police also mentioned that Rs. 1,89,400 was collected in fines.
In other recent auto news, Honda Cars India recently launched the New Honda WR-V in India at a starting price of Rs 8,49,900, ex-showroom. The New Honda WR-V features a new solid wing chrome Louver style grille, advanced LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs and position lamps, advanced LED fog lamps, and advanced LED rear combination lamps.
The car features DIGIPAD 2.0 - which is an advanced infotainment system that offers seamless and smart connectivity. Its seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system offers smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new WR-V offers a host of advanced functionality like in-built satellite-linked turn-by-turn navigation, live traffic support, voice commands, Bluetooth connectivity, and a wireless infrared remote.
The Honda WR-V petrol models feature a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre i-VTEC engine that produces 90bhp of power and 110Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. On the other hand, diesel models feature a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre i-DTEC engine that produces 100bhp of power and 200Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
Thoughts About Vehicles Being Fined Due To Violation Of COVID-19 Rules
The Government has eased up the lockdown as work needs to go ahead. It has also applied certain rules and regulations that one must follow to stay safe from the COVID-19 crisis. We request all to stay safe and stay indoors as much as possible and not violate the rules.