- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports Serena to face Sharapova in New York opener, Federer and Djokovic on a collision course
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Zoomcar, the country's largest self-driving car rental aggregator has partnered with Renault India and will offer the Kwid hatchback through its leasing programme. Zoomcar users can now subscribe to the Renault Kwid for a monthly cost of Rs 14,999. Zoomcar is in the process of adding 1,000 Renault cars to its fleet across the country.
Zoomcar's leasing programme, ZAP, allows for subscribers to share the car back on Zoomcar's self-drive platform which can then be used for self-drive bookings by registered customers for short-term rentals.
Greg Moran, Co-founder and CEO, Zoomcar said, "We are a dedicated marketplace that is addressing a sizeable market void. Our constant endeavour is to keep on widening the automotive options available to our subscribers and Zoomcar users, might it be SUVs, Hatchbacks or sedans."
"To accomplish this overarching objective, we are getting into deep strategic partnerships with leading OEMs in India. We are grateful to Team Renault for joining hands with Zoomcar and cultivating a futuristic and dynamic business relationship," he added.
As part of the alliance with Renault, Zoomcar will offer some of the company's most popular models to its customers. Now that things have kick started with the Kwid, Zoomcar will soon add Renault's range of SUVs and crossovers to its fleet. Zoomcar features a total of 25 car variants of different brands available under its regular and subscription based mobility rental models.
Zoomcar has partnered with a number of auto manufacturers including Volkswagen and Nissan. The company expects to partner with more automakers over the next year. Leasing option that Zoomcar offers help reduce capital expense incurred on purchasing a vehicle.
In addition, manufacturers are able to sell large volumes in one go. Zoomcar says that the shared mobility segment's limited liability and flexibility, including marginal cost of ownership make it attractive for the current generation of car buyers.
Thoughts About Zoomcar Partnering With Renault To Offer The Kwid
We saw this coming. Obviously Zoomcar will offer highest selling models as part of it's ZAP subscription based rental plans. It makes absolute sense to have the Kwid on the list. The Kwid is a very versatile hatchback and is one of Renault's best selling models. And 14,999 a month is fairly okay to drive around in one of these, considering there are no down payment, insurance, and maintenance costs!