- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Swedish auto manufacturer Volvo is ready to launch the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console on 3 September. While the images of the vehicle might make it look like the XC90 Standard and the XC90 Excellence, it is the new, three-seater offering from Volvo.
An industry source has confirmed that the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console is launching in India on 3 September, and that a Bangalore based dealer is accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. The dealership confirmed that once the on-road price is paid, the vehicle will be delivered in seven working days.
The interiors of the all-new XC90 Excellence Lounger features three seats instead of the conventional four seats. The seats themselves are designed like racing bucket seats, they look comfortable and luxurious.
The all-new offering from Volvo features independent ventilated reclining rear seats, kilometers of leg room, massaging functions, and a retractable touchscreen.
The vehicle also features folding tables, a refrigerator complete with bottle and glass holders, a heated/ cooled cup holder, and handmade crystal glasses from renowned Swedish glass maker Orrefors.
Napa leather is featured inside the cabin, and is accentuated by high quality open-pore wood. The cabin is partitioned, and the luxuries include a 20-speaker, and a 1400-watt Bowers & Wilkins sound system.
Extra features and more luxury means added weight, but that is no problem for the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console. The vehicle is expected to feature the T8 twin, 2.0-litre turbocharged & supercharged engine that is paired to an electric motor.
This combination helps produce 395bhp pf power and 640Nm of peak torque. An eight-speed automatic transmission sends power to all four wheels. The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console also features an Orrefors crystal gear shifter and all safety equipment par excellence.
The XC90 Excellence currently retails at Rs 1.31 crore (ex-showroom, India). Our industry source confirmed that the Lounge Console model would be roughly Rs 1.95 crore (on-road, India), but we still have to wait until launch for the correct price.
Thoughts About The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console
First, that name ‘Excellence Lounge Console' is something else! We cannot wrap our heads around it. Why not call it the Volvo XC90 ELC? Having said that, there are many luxury cars available in India but we do not think any come close to this Volvo. The luxury is just next level on this. We cannot wait to see this car in the flesh!