- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console launched in India. The new exclusive Volvo XC90 is priced at Rs 1.42 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The new Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console will be limited to just 15 units in the Indian market.
The new Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console will also be available on an order-only-basis. The SUV comes with aircraft-like seats in the second row, making it a three-seater premium SUV in the country.
The new Excellence Lounge Console is based on the standard XC90 SUV in the country. However, the new exclusive variant comes with a new unit, in place of the front passenger seat.
This new unit comes with a rising leg rest, storage compartment and a pop-up touchscreen display. The new SUV also comes with other luxury highlights such as crystal glasses, in-car refrigerator and champagne flute-holder.
Other standard features on the Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console include 20-speaker, 1400-watt Bowers & Wilkens surround sound system, Nappa leather-wrapped seats, along with open-pore wood, adding to the luxuriousness of the cabin.
The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console also comes with a crystal gear shifter from Orrefors, adding to the luxury element, along with a host of other features borrowed from the standard variant of the SUV.
In terms of mechanicals, the Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console carries forward the same T8 petrol-hybrid powertrain. This includes a 2.0-litre turbocharged and supercharged petrol engine mated to an electric motor.
The combined power output on the XC90 is at 401bhp and 640Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard, sending power to all-four wheels via an AWD system.
Bookings for the new Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console has already begun. Available on an order-only-basis, interested customers can book the premium SUV for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. Deliveries of the Excellence Lounge Console Edition is said to take seven days from the time of booking.
Thoughts On The Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console
The Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console is the most luxurious variant of the SUV in the Indian market. Limited to just 15 units, the SUV adds an element of luxury and exclusivity to its customers in India. The Volvo XC90 rivals the likes of the all-new BMW X7 and the Audi Q8 in the Indian market.