- 12 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Movies Happu Ki Ultan Paltan’s Sanjay Choudhary Gets Mugged In Broad Daylight, Actor Narrates His Ordeal!
- News President Kovind gives assent to Jammu and Kashmir Official Languages Bill
- Sports IPL 2020 rumour: Suresh Raina unfollows MS Dhoni, Chennai Super Kings on Twitter; here's the truth
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Volvo India has just launched the all new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol for Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The all new SUV is now Volvo's smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry level segment.
The all new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV, and the exteriors feature a unique tail lamp design, two-tome exteriors, large wheel aches, diamond cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate.
The interiors of the Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design feature a black leather finish with aluminum inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless charging for smartphones.
Other technology installed on the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags.
At the heart of Volvo's new SUV is a BS-VI compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed Geartronic transmission.
The XC40 T4 R-Design will be available in six different colours - Crystal White Pearl, Bursting Blue, Glacier Silver, Onyx Black, Thunder Grey and Fusion Red.
Volvo's XC40 T4 R-Design is the first petrol offering in the entry-level SUV segment. The SUV is the first ever luxury car to win the ‘Premium Car Award 2019 by the Indian Car Of The Year jury. The XC40 T4 R-Design is also won the European Car of the Year award in 2018.
Thoughts About The XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Model Launched In India
While most cars or SUVs of this size look fairly similar to each other, Volvo seems to have stepped up the game. The XC40 T4 R-Design looks very different as compared to other cars in its segment.
The engine sounds like it means business, and the safety features seem like the company is truly offering a best in class SUV at the entry level. We're waiting to test the car out for sure!