- 2 hrs ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 7 hrs ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- 8 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Snapped Undisguised: India Launch Expected In The Coming Days
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Mumbai City do the double over clumsy Bengaluru FC
- Movies Chhapaak BTS Video: Deepika Padukone Transforms Into Malti, Meets Laxmi Agarwal For The First Time
- News Let Hyperloop be implemented abroad first: Maharashtra govt
- Lifestyle Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Technology Poco F1 Gets Up To Rs. 10,000 Discount During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Volvo India has just launched the all new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol for Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The all new SUV is now Volvo's smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry level segment.
The all new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV, and the exteriors feature a unique tail lamp design, two-tome exteriors, large wheel aches, diamond cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate.
The interiors of the Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design feature a black leather finish with aluminum inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless charging for smartphones.
Other technology installed on the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags.
At the heart of Volvo's new SUV is a BS-VI compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed Geartronic transmission.
The XC40 T4 R-Design will be available in six different colours - Crystal White Pearl, Bursting Blue, Glacier Silver, Onyx Black, Thunder Grey and Fusion Red.
Volvo's XC40 T4 R-Design is the first petrol offering in the entry-level SUV segment. The SUV is the first ever luxury car to win the ‘Premium Car Award 2019 by the Indian Car Of The Year jury. The XC40 T4 R-Design is also won the European Car of the Year award in 2018.
Thoughts About The XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Model Launched In India
While most cars or SUVs of this size look fairly similar to each other, Volvo seems to have stepped up the game. The XC40 T4 R-Design looks very different as compared to other cars in its segment.
The engine sounds like it means business, and the safety features seem like the company is truly offering a best in class SUV at the entry level. We're waiting to test the car out for sure!