- 4 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 5 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 5 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- News Operation clean-up: VRS for corrupt officials, warns UP CM
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction - Netizens HAIL Shahid Kapoor
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: When school kids enjoyed a 'Hardik and Rahul' show
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The next generation Volkswagen Polo facelift was spotted during standard road test at Pune. The new VW Polo facelift hatchback is likely be showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo.
According to ZigWheels, The overall design of the Volkswagen Polo facelift will remain unchanged. We expect the car to receive subtle changes to the exterior. These changes may include GT styled front and rear bumpers. The hatchback may even receive a headlight assembly that resembles the GT models.
We assume Volkswagen will give the Polo facelift some changes to the interiors. These could include a new touchscreen infotainment system, in-display navigation, and rear parking cameras. Overall layout and base designs are expected to remain the same.
Volkswagen will fit the car with BS-VI compliant engines. The Volkswagen Polo is currently available in 4 different engine options. There is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 75bhp of power and 95Nm of torque.
The second is a 1.5-diesel four-cylinder turbocharged engine that produces 90bhp of power and 230Nm of torque. Both the 1.0-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engines are mated to five speed manual transmissions.
Then there are the Polo GT series that have two variants - The VW Polo GT TSI, and the VW Polo GT TDI. The GT TSI variant features a 1.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 175Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission.
The Polo GT TDI features the 1.5-litre turbocharged inline four diesel engine that produces 108bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
One the VW Polo facelift is launched, other models in Volkswagen's portfolio could see a mid-cycle upgrade. These models could include the VW Vento, the VW Ameo.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo Facelift Being Spoted
Most car makers are in the process of giving some of their vehicles mid-cycle upgrades or facelifts. The Polo has done wonders for VW and this is the right time to be giving the model a facelift. It is however still be seen if all the models of the Polo receive a facelift of it it just the entry level ones.