- 13 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 17 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Gaming With Prime Offers Free Smartphone In-Game Content On Popular Titles
- Finance No Restriction Put On Use Of PoA By Brokers: SEBI
- News IAF to operationalise No.18 Squadron at Coimbatore today
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The next generation Volkswagen Polo facelift was spotted during standard road test at Pune. The new VW Polo facelift hatchback is likely be showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo.
According to ZigWheels, The overall design of the Volkswagen Polo facelift will remain unchanged. We expect the car to receive subtle changes to the exterior. These changes may include GT styled front and rear bumpers. The hatchback may even receive a headlight assembly that resembles the GT models.
We assume Volkswagen will give the Polo facelift some changes to the interiors. These could include a new touchscreen infotainment system, in-display navigation, and rear parking cameras. Overall layout and base designs are expected to remain the same.
Volkswagen will fit the car with BS-VI compliant engines. The Volkswagen Polo is currently available in 4 different engine options. There is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 75bhp of power and 95Nm of torque.
The second is a 1.5-diesel four-cylinder turbocharged engine that produces 90bhp of power and 230Nm of torque. Both the 1.0-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engines are mated to five speed manual transmissions.
Then there are the Polo GT series that have two variants - The VW Polo GT TSI, and the VW Polo GT TDI. The GT TSI variant features a 1.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 175Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission.
The Polo GT TDI features the 1.5-litre turbocharged inline four diesel engine that produces 108bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
One the VW Polo facelift is launched, other models in Volkswagen's portfolio could see a mid-cycle upgrade. These models could include the VW Vento, the VW Ameo.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo Facelift Being Spoted
Most car makers are in the process of giving some of their vehicles mid-cycle upgrades or facelifts. The Polo has done wonders for VW and this is the right time to be giving the model a facelift. It is however still be seen if all the models of the Polo receive a facelift of it it just the entry level ones.