- 5 hrs ago New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- 6 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Hyundai Verna Facelift, Kia Sonet Interiors Spied, Honda Jazz BS6, & More
- 16 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- 16 hrs ago KTM & BMW Motorrad Opt Out Of 2020 EICMA, INTERMOT Motor Shows Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Sports On This Day in 2005: MS Dhoni announced his arrival at big stage with his first ODI century in Visakhapatnam
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
German auto giants Volkswagen announced the launch of its door to door service experience in India. The company says that the service is aimed at enhancing a customer's experience.
Volkswagen's new door to door service program offers door-step services that include minor repairs on-site, breakdown assistance, and regular vehicle services.
In order to achieve this, the company has introduced a fleet of service vehicles that are equipped to offer immediate service to customers. Assistance vehicles will offer services within a 25 kilometer catchment area of select Volkswagen service centers across the country.
The company says that the all new Volkswagen Assistance program offers customers peace of mind by offering basic maintenance services, without having the need to visit a workshop.
Mr. Steffen Knapp, the Director at Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "At Volkswagen, we are constantly working towards enhancing our customer experience through various programs."
"We aim to offer a holistic purchase experience with a special focus on after sales service initiatives. Volkswagen's Assistance is our unique program that is specifically curated for customers with a fast paced life, technologically savvy and prefer convenience at their door-step,'' he added.
As is, Volkswagen's Assistance program is available at 60 select dealerships across 45 cities of Volkswagen's service network within the country. The company feels that the Assistance Program that offers doorstep services will allow for the company to reach a wider network of customers, and will allow for faster resolutions for their basic service needs.
Volkswagen recently announced that starting September this year, all their products arrive with standard warrant and RSA. Standard warranty is offered for four years or 1 lakh kilometers, whichever comes first.
Free Road Side Assistance is being offered for a period of four years, and the company is also offering three free services within a period of one year, or within 15,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Assistance Program That Offers Door To Door Services
Nice of Volkswagen to have brought these services to their customers. They are definitely trying to reinvent themselves. This will help create a part of a larger foundation that could possibly bring VW back to the forefront of the Indian markets. Once a formidable force in the Indian Automotive Industry, the company is fighting for its lost glory.