- 17 min ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 2 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 6 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- Sports Khelo India University Games: Maharshi Dayanand University confident of clinching gold in kabaddi
- News Ashraf Ghani secures second term as Afghan president
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Movies Trance: The Official Trailer Of The Fahadh Faasil Starrer Is Impressive And Intriguing
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 Render, Key Specs Surface
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
German auto giants Volkswagen announced the launch of its door to door service experience in India. The company says that the service is aimed at enhancing a customer's experience.
Volkswagen's new door to door service program offers door-step services that include minor repairs on-site, breakdown assistance, and regular vehicle services.
In order to achieve this, the company has introduced a fleet of service vehicles that are equipped to offer immediate service to customers. Assistance vehicles will offer services within a 25 kilometer catchment area of select Volkswagen service centers across the country.
The company says that the all new Volkswagen Assistance program offers customers peace of mind by offering basic maintenance services, without having the need to visit a workshop.
Mr. Steffen Knapp, the Director at Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "At Volkswagen, we are constantly working towards enhancing our customer experience through various programs."
"We aim to offer a holistic purchase experience with a special focus on after sales service initiatives. Volkswagen's Assistance is our unique program that is specifically curated for customers with a fast paced life, technologically savvy and prefer convenience at their door-step,'' he added.
As is, Volkswagen's Assistance program is available at 60 select dealerships across 45 cities of Volkswagen's service network within the country. The company feels that the Assistance Program that offers doorstep services will allow for the company to reach a wider network of customers, and will allow for faster resolutions for their basic service needs.
Volkswagen recently announced that starting September this year, all their products arrive with standard warrant and RSA. Standard warranty is offered for four years or 1 lakh kilometers, whichever comes first.
Free Road Side Assistance is being offered for a period of four years, and the company is also offering three free services within a period of one year, or within 15,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Assistance Program That Offers Door To Door Services
Nice of Volkswagen to have brought these services to their customers. They are definitely trying to reinvent themselves. This will help create a part of a larger foundation that could possibly bring VW back to the forefront of the Indian markets. Once a formidable force in the Indian Automotive Industry, the company is fighting for its lost glory.