- 5 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News If talks can happen with China, why not with other neighbour: Farooq Abdullah in LS
- Sports IPL 2020: DC vs KXIP: We will start the tournament strong: Delhi Capitals Coach Ricky Ponting
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Reveals Ranveer Singh Was His Choice For Bombay Velvet; Studios Didn’t Believe In Him
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Lifestyle Rosh Hashanah 2020: All You Need To Know About This Festival
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The new variant of the Toyota Yaris has been introduced just days after the launch of the J-Optional and V-Optional variants. The new Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant is positioned between the J and G trims in the model lineup.
Now with the addition of the G-optional variant, all trims of the Toyota Yaris come with an additional ‘Optional' spec, apart from the top-of-the-line VX model.
Similar to the other recently introduced models, the Toyota Yaris G-Optional comes with both manual and CVT gearbox choices. The CVT-equipped version of the Yaris G-Optional is priced slightly higher at Rs 10.83 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant comes with a host of features, carried over from both the J and G specs, it is positioned between. This includes projector headlamps, chrome grille, ORVMs with integrated turn signals and 15-inch silver alloy wheels.
In terms of interior features, the new variant comes with a dual-tone cabin, waterfall design instrument cluster, fully-automatic climate control, 4.2-inch TFT colour instrument cluster display, cooled glovebox, roof-mounted air-vents for the rear passengers, height-adjustable driver seats, keyless entry, ambient lighting, steering-mounted controls and a host of others.
Safety options on the new Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant: ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensors, central locking, speed-sensing auto door lock, 3 airbags and high-speed alert; among others.
The new variant, does however, carry forward the same 1.5-litre petrol engine. It produces 108bhp and 140Nm of torque, mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed CVT-i automatic transmission.
The newly launched V-optional variant of the Toyota Yaris further comes with a dual-tone exterior paint scheme, along with a host of other additional features as well — here are the details.
Thoughts On The New Toyota Yaris G-Optional Variant Launch In India
The Toyota Yaris was launched in India sometime last year. The sales of the sedan, initially did well, however, its has reduced overtime. Toyota hopes that the addition of the new variants, with the added features will help them improve the sales of the Yaris sedan in the Indian market.