- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Toyota C-HR hybrid has been spotted testing in India recently. The Toyota C-HR is a hybrid crossover-SUV which is already available in various international markets. The C-HR hybrid is in testing mode on the streets of India as spotted by Rushlane.
Toyota C-HR hybrid SUV is based on (TNGA) Toyota New Global Architecture Platform. The C-HR measures 4360mm longer, 1,795mm wider, and 1,565mm taller. The spy shots reveal the futuristic and funky design of the car with a massive rear spoiler and an integrated brake light.
The C-HR looks apart with another spoiler at the end of the boot lid, massive LED tail-lamps and flared wheel arches. The SUV sports a large rear bumper adding to the crossover looks. We can also spot radical-looking rear door handles placed high-up, along with chunky looking side claddings. Front of the C-HR features an LED headlamp with Daytime Running Lights (DRL).
The funky design continues to the interiors of the car as well. The international model features an all-black finish with a unique dashboard design. It also features a touchscreen infotainment display which supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay. The Interior design of the C-HR is based on a diamond and this can be seen through various design elements all-around the cabin.
The Toyota C-HR hybrid is powered by a 1.8-litre petrol engine with an electric motor; producing a combined power output of 121hp. The C-HR also has an option for a 2.0-litre non-hybrid petrol engine which produces 144hp. The Hybrid SUV is offered with either a six-speed MT or a six-speed CVT for the global variant.
Toyota C-HR hybrid is expected to be showcased at the Auto Expo 2020. If launched in India, the SUV would be the company's latest offering to the Indian market. It will be part of Toyota's hybrid line-up in India, along with the existing Camry and Prius models. Toyota plans to bring more hybrid cars to the Indian market by 2020.
Apart from the Toyota C-HR, the company also plans to introduce the next-gen Innova Crysta with a petrol-hybrid engine. This new powertrain is expected to replace the diesel unit by early-2022 - here are the details.
Thoughts About The Toyota C-HR Hybrid
The C-HR hybrid would be a great addition to the list of Crossover SUV in India. The design looks futuristic and funky and makes the C-HR look apart. With the moving trend towards hybrid and electric vehicles the C-HR would be a very good option for the Indian motorists.