- 37 min ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 2 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Danone Nations Cup and La Liga renew their alliance for grassroots football
- News CBI court remands D K Shivakumar to judicial custody till Oct 1
- Movies Sonam Kapoor: Although The Zoya Factor Is About Luck, Everything Went Wrong While Shooting It!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The list of the top-selling sedans in India for August 2019 has been released. The top-10 best-selling sedans list showcases the Maruti Suzuki Dzire occupy the top-slot in terms of monthly sales in India.
|1||Maruti Suzuki Dzire||13,274|
|4||Maruti Suzuki Ciaz||1,596|
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is currently the best-selling sedan in the Indian market. The company registered 13,274 units of the Dzire compact-sedan in India. The Dzire is also the best-selling car in India, overtaking the popular Swift and Alto models from the Maruti Suzuki lineup — here is the list of top-selling cars in India for August 2019.
Coming in second in the list of best-selling sedans is the Honda Amaze. The compact-sedan offering from Honda registered 4,535 units of sales in the month of August 2019. The Japanese company has been severely affected by the auto industry slowdown, registering a 50 per cent decline in sales in the previous month.
The third position on the list is occupied by the Hyundai Verna in the Indian market. The executive sedan registered 1,597 units of sales in the market in August. This is just one unit more than the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz positioned fourth and four units more than the Honda City in fifth.
The Hyundai Verna is currently the best-selling executive sedan in the Indian market. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with 1,596 units and the Honda City with 1,593 units follow close behind.
Honda is currently said to be testing the next-generation City sedan for the Indian market. The new Honda City has been spied testing for the first time, ahead of its expected showcase at the 2020 Auto Expo — here are the details.
The bottom five in the list is occupied by the likes of the Toyota Etios, Hyundai Xcent, Tata Tigor, Skoda Rapid and the Ford Aspire. The Toyota Etios occupied the sixth position with 1,486 units of sales, followed closely by the Hyundai Xcent with 1,316 units in August 2019.
The Tata Tigor, Skoda Rapid and the Ford Aspire completed the bottom three positions with 833, 791 and 521 units, respectively for August 2019.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Sedans India August 2019
The top-selling sedans for the month of August 2019 have been released. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire currently tops the list for not only the sedan segment but also is the best-selling car in India for the month of August 2019. Most of the models however have been affected by the auto industry slowdown, which currently shows no signs of improvement.