- 12 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs DC: Looking to play good brand of cricket to make this season a memorable one: KL Rahul
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Set Work Of The Mohanlal Starrer Is Progressing!
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Top-selling MPVs in India for September 2019. The list of the top-10 best-selling MPVs in the country during the month of September has been released. The list showcases the Maruti Ertiga continuing to lead the segment with the highest sales last month.
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga continues to lead the MPV sales in the Indian market. The company registered 6,284 units of the Ertiga in September 2019; this is a 60% increase in sales from the same month last year.
Coming in second is the newly-launched Renault Triber. The MPV from the French carmaker is a sub-4 metre model, based on the same platform as the Kwid. The Renault Triber registered 4,710 units of sales last month, to overtake the popular Toyota Innova Crysta in the Indian market.
The Toyota Innova Crysta came in third, registering a 35% decline in year-on-year sales with 4,225 units of sales. The Toyota Innova Crysta is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market, bringing in good volume sales every month.
In the fourth position is the Mahindra Bolero, with sales recorded at 4,179 units. The Mahindra Bolero has been on sale in the Indian market for quite a while now. The company is currently working on bringing an update to the Bolero sometime in 2020. Mahindra has also introduced a new Special Edition Bolero model in India for Diwali — here are the details.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 finishes off the top-five on the list. The Maruti XL6 is a premium six-seater MPV based on the popular Ertiga model. The Maruti XL6 has registered 3,840 units of sales in September 2019 and is sold exclusively through the brand's NEXA dealerships across the country.
|3||Toyota Innova Crysta||4,225|
The bottom five on the table is made up of the Mahindra Marazzo, Honda BR-V, Datsun GO+, Tata Hexa and the Renault Lodgy.
The Mahindra Marazzo was introduced by the brand during the second half of last year. The Marazzo offers a host of features, powerful engine and comes packed with a host of equipment.
The Mahindra Marazzo has registered sales of just 892 units in the month of September 2019. This is a 68% drop in sales from sales in September 2018 when it registered 2,892 units.
The Honda BR-V is positioned in seventh, with sales registered at 168 units last month. The Datsun GO+ follows the BR-V closely with 160 units of registered sales during the same period.
The Tata Hexa and the Renault Lodgy complete the last two slot on the table. The Hexa which is currently the flagship model from the brand, recorded 148 units; a 79% drop from 692 units in September 2018.
The Renault Lodgy, however, has picked up sales compared to September 2018. The MPV which registered 27 units in September 2018, grew by 189% to record 78 units last month.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling MPVs In India For September 2019
The top-selling MPVs in India for September 2019 showcases the Renault Triber performing extremely well in the Indian market. The MPV which has grown in sales for the second month in a row, bringing in much-required volume sales for the brand. The Toyota Innova Crysta has seemed to slip, compared to the rising level of competition in the segment.