- 12 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 13 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 13 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- News RRC Group D exam 2019 delayed further
- Movies Happy Birthday Prabhas; The Actor Whose Pan-Indian Superstardom Will Have Greater Longevity!
- Technology Motorola One Hyper To Launch With 64MP Camera And A Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Sports Atletico Madrid 1-0 Bayer Leverkusen: Morata moves Simeone's men closer to knockouts
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Top-selling MPVs in India for September 2019. The list of the top-10 best-selling MPVs in the country during the month of September has been released. The list showcases the Maruti Ertiga continuing to lead the segment with the highest sales last month.
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga continues to lead the MPV sales in the Indian market. The company registered 6,284 units of the Ertiga in September 2019; this is a 60% increase in sales from the same month last year.
Coming in second is the newly-launched Renault Triber. The MPV from the French carmaker is a sub-4 metre model, based on the same platform as the Kwid. The Renault Triber registered 4,710 units of sales last month, to overtake the popular Toyota Innova Crysta in the Indian market.
The Toyota Innova Crysta came in third, registering a 35% decline in year-on-year sales with 4,225 units of sales. The Toyota Innova Crysta is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market, bringing in good volume sales every month.
In the fourth position is the Mahindra Bolero, with sales recorded at 4,179 units. The Mahindra Bolero has been on sale in the Indian market for quite a while now. The company is currently working on bringing an update to the Bolero sometime in 2020. Mahindra has also introduced a new Special Edition Bolero model in India for Diwali — here are the details.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 finishes off the top-five on the list. The Maruti XL6 is a premium six-seater MPV based on the popular Ertiga model. The Maruti XL6 has registered 3,840 units of sales in September 2019 and is sold exclusively through the brand's NEXA dealerships across the country.
|3||Toyota Innova Crysta||4,225|
The bottom five on the table is made up of the Mahindra Marazzo, Honda BR-V, Datsun GO+, Tata Hexa and the Renault Lodgy.
The Mahindra Marazzo was introduced by the brand during the second half of last year. The Marazzo offers a host of features, powerful engine and comes packed with a host of equipment.
The Mahindra Marazzo has registered sales of just 892 units in the month of September 2019. This is a 68% drop in sales from sales in September 2018 when it registered 2,892 units.
The Honda BR-V is positioned in seventh, with sales registered at 168 units last month. The Datsun GO+ follows the BR-V closely with 160 units of registered sales during the same period.
The Tata Hexa and the Renault Lodgy complete the last two slot on the table. The Hexa which is currently the flagship model from the brand, recorded 148 units; a 79% drop from 692 units in September 2018.
The Renault Lodgy, however, has picked up sales compared to September 2018. The MPV which registered 27 units in September 2018, grew by 189% to record 78 units last month.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling MPVs In India For September 2019
The top-selling MPVs in India for September 2019 showcases the Renault Triber performing extremely well in the Indian market. The MPV which has grown in sales for the second month in a row, bringing in much-required volume sales for the brand. The Toyota Innova Crysta has seemed to slip, compared to the rising level of competition in the segment.