- 14 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 18 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 20 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Sana Khan Compared To Sofia Hayat After Quitting Industry & Getting Married; Latter Reacts
- News PM Modi to discuss COVID situation with CMs of 8 States today: What to expect?
- Finance 4 Small Cap Equity Funds To Consider For SIPs
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna In Ethnic Suit And Crop Top-Skirt, Which Printed Ensemble Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Sports India vs Australia | Steve Smith excited after finding his hands ahead of the ODI series
- Technology Motorola ‘Nio' Could Be Next Flagship Smartphone With Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Tesla has unveiled its first all-electric pick-up truck, the Cybertruck. The Tesla Cybertruck comes with a very futuristic design, with unconventional styling elements and sharp lines all around. The Tesla Cybertruck almost has a wedge-like design, with sharp creases and very clearly marking the edges on the electric pick-up truck.
The Cybertruck comes with LED headlamps at the front, which runs across the entire width of the pickup. It also comes with an LED strip on top of the front glass as well. The side profile continues with the sharp angles and creases on both the roof and the wheel arches, with almost little to no curved surface on the entire pickup truck.
Inside, the electric pickup comes with a blacked-out cabin, with a minimalistic design. The Tesla Cybertruck also features a large 17-inch touchscreen display at the centre. The steering wheel on the Tesla Cybertruck also comes with a uniquely-designed U-shaped styling.
The Tesla Cybertruck comes with three electric powertrain options. The top-spec variant comes with a four-wheel-drive system with three electric motors.
The range-topping variant also comes with the largest battery pack, capable of powering the Cybertruck with 800km on a single charge.
The three electric batteries also ensure exceptional performance figures; with 0 - 100km/h figures coming up in just 2.9 seconds.
The mid-range variant comes with two electric motors. This variant comes with 480km of range on a single charge, with acceleration figures reduced as well.
The entry-level base-spec variant of the Tesla Cybertruck comes with a single electric motor, powering only the rear wheels. This entry-level variant comes with 400km on a single charge with a 0 - 100km/h time of 6.5 seconds.
The Cybertruck also claims to be able to 1.5-tonnes of payload on its cargo bay. Tesla also claims that the all-electric pickup will be able to tow up to 6.4-tonnes as well. The pick-up truck comes with adaptive air suspension, which can be lowered to ease loading and unloading from its loadbed.
The entire model is said to be made up of 30X cold-rolled stainless steel. The Tesla Cybertruck is capable of resisting denting and withstand up to 9mm bullets as well.
The all-electric Tesla Cybertruck can now be booked by interested customers. However, Tesla is currently offering customers the choice of the powertrain only, along with the option of autonomous driving. Production for the all-electric pick-up will begin by late-2021 with deliveries said to start even later in 2022.
Thoughts On Tesla's All-Electric Cybertruck
The electric pickup truck from Tesla is definitely something very unique, not only in its segment but otherwise as well. The almost wedge-like design, with sharp creases and lines all-around definitely grab attention.