- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 7 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 8 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Tata Motors has launched the Tiago Wizz Edition hatchback in the Indian market. The new Tata Tiago Wizz Edition is priced at Rs 5.40 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This makes it Rs 10,000 more than the standard variant it is based on.
The Tata Tiago Wizz Edition is based on the mid-spec ‘XZ' variant of the hatchback. The new limited edition variant of the Tata Tiago has been introduced during the festive season to allow improved sales of the model in the Indian market.
The Wizz Edition of the Tata Tiago comes with a host of cosmetic updates over the standard model, making it a more sporty and attractive version of the hatchback.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the Tata Tiago Wizz edition comes with a new Titanium Grey paint scheme, with contrasting gloss black roof. The hatchback also comes with orange detailing on the front grille, wheels, orange-coloured ORVM covers and chrome ‘Wizz' badging as well.
Inside, the Tata Tiago Wizz continues with the orange detailing around the AC vents and contrast stitching on the fabric seats. The Wizz Edition also comes with a titanium grey gear knob and granite black door handles on the inside as well.
In terms of features, the Tiago Wizz carries forward all the equipment from the standard ‘XZ' variant. This includes a 2-DIN audio system, steering-mounted controls, rear parcel shelf, power-adjustable ORVMs, remote central locking, USB and Bluetooth connectivity as well; among others.
The Tata Tiago Wizz edition will also carry forward the same engine options as the standard variant. This includes a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine, producing 85bhp. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard and comes with multiple driving modes as well.
Apart from the launch of the Tata Tiago Wizz Edition, the company also recently confirmed the arrival of the Nexon EV to the Indian market. Tata Motors confirmed that the Nexon EV will be launched in India, sometime next year and will feature their new EV powertrain, Ziptron as well — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Wizz Edition Launch In India
The Tata Tiago Wizz Edition has been introduced in the Indian market, to attract more customers towards the product during the festive season.
The cosmetic updates made to the Tiago hatchback, offer a more sporty feel, which will help improve sales of the car in the market. The Tata Tiago Wizz edition will continue to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo and the Hyundai Santro in India.