- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports No point shortlisting Jonty Rhodes if he isn't first choice, MSK Prasad makes it clear
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors has just launched the updated versions of the Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP models in the Indian market. The new Tata Tiago JTP is now priced at Rs 6.69 lakh while the Tata Tigor JTP is offered with a price tag of Rs 7.59 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both the new models will come with contrast coloured auto-folding ORVMs on the exterior. The Tigor JTP additionally also receives a piano black shark fin antenna as well.
Other interior features also include a fully-automatic climate control, 7.0-inch ConnectNext touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Apart from the above mentioned changes and updates, both cars remain otherwise unchanged. The updated Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP will continue to be available across India in select company dealerships. The prices for the new JTP variants are more than the older models; Rs 30,000 more on the Tiago JTP and Rs 20,000 more on the Tigor JTP, to be exact.
Commenting on the launch, Nagbhushan Gubbi (CEO), JTSV stated:
''Last year has seen the JTP brand establish itself as an exciting prospect and a brand which has carved its own cult following in the auto performance segment. It is now time to switch gears and speed ahead."
He further added, "With immense excitement, we are elated to announce the launch of the new avatar of the JTP twins. This launch reflects our commitment to constantly improve and push boundaries to achieve better. We're positive that this move will be warmly appreciated by our customers and will only extend the legacy of a ‘Racer At Heart'."
The newly updated Tata Tiago JTP and the Tigor JTP models will continue to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine option; producing 112bhp and 150Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to a fives-speed manual gearbox as standard.
The JTSV is 50:50 joint venture between Tata Motors and Jayem Automotives. Compared to the standard variants of the Tiago and the Tigor, the JTP version comes with enhanced performance, sporty feel and a more enthusiastic drive.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP
Tata Motors launched the performance versions of the Tiago and the Tigor In India recently with the JTP versions of each models. The JTP models of the two cars, promise to offer a more fun-to-drive experience both in terms of looks and performance.
The Tata Tigor JTP doesn't come with any direct rivals in the market, although the standard variant does take on the Ford Aspire and the Volkswagen Ameo. The Tiago JTP on the other hand rivals the likes of the Volkswagen Polo GT TSI and the Ford Figo.