- 6 min ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 40 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 3 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Lifestyle Rose Day Welfare of Cancer patients: What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- Movies Ka Pae Ranasingam On Zee Plex: Netizens Troll Makers, Say AC Theatres Charge Less Than Them
- Finance Last Day To Link Aadhaar With Ration Card Draws Near
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The upcoming Tata Tiago facelift has been spotted testing ahead of its launch in India. Spy pics taken by GaadiWaadi reveal that the company has made cosmetic changes to the vehicle. The Tiago facelift is expected to launch in India early next year.
Spy pics of the all new Tata Tiago facelift reveal that the hatchback will feature a new, larger front grille, a sharper nose section, sleeker projector headlamps, a new fog lap housing, and a wider central air dam.
The vehicle that was spotted test did not feature LED day time running lights, however the feature could make its way to the production spec models. In addition, the rear end of the car is expected to remain almost the same. The new Tiago facelift will feature Tata's Impact Design 2.0 philosophy.
Interiors of the all new Tata Tiago facelift will most likely continue to feature the digital instrument cluster, the seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and automatic climate control, but is expected to be more plush than it currently is.
As is, the 1.2-litre petrol engine that is featured on the current-generation Tata Tiago is expected to be upgraded to meet BS-VI emission norms. The engine currently produces 83bhp of power and 114Nm of torque. Tata is expected to retire the current 1.0-litre diesel engine that is featured on the Tiago.
The current-generation Tata Tiago is priced between Rs 4.40 lakh and Rs 6.77 lakh (ex-showroom India).
Tata launched the Tiago back in 2016 and the hatchback went on to become successful model for the company. It featured the company's Impact Design 2.0 philosophy, and quickly became a crowd favourite. In fact, the Tiago was at the top of the brand's sales charts. The hatchback reigned for four years before being overthrown by competition.
Tata Motors is launching the Nexon facelift, and the Tigor facelift along with the Tiago facelift. All the company's launches are scheduled for next year.
Thoughts About The Tiago Facelift
The fully camouflaged Tiago does not reveal too much to be honest. We know that there are cosmetic changes made to the vehicle, but to what extent will be known closer to launch. We're interested in what changes the company make to the interiors of the vehicle though. The current-generation features a clean and functional cabin, and we expect the facelift models to be more polished.