- 3 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News 6-year-old locked up, raped in a community hall bathroom in Kolkata
- Movies Actor Ayushmann Khurrana Finds Imperfect Characters To Be The Most Real
- Sports India vs West Indies: Rohit Sharma's alertness only positive from a dull fielding day at office from Kohli & band
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
The Tata Nexon facelift has been spotted yet again. Spy pics taken of the SUV, taken by carwale, reveal all new split-LED daylight running lights. Tata's new offering is expected to launch during the first quarter of 2020.
The spy pics of the Tata Nexon facelift also reveal a redesigned bonnet, redesigned front bumper, and a new fog lamp clusters. The SUV also features a redesigned grille. Speculation is that there will be no design changes made to the rear of the car, but one can't be sure until there is concrete evidence.
While the spy pics reveal only design changes made to the exterior of the Tata Nexon, expectations are that Tata offers a more premium look and feel to the cabin. New upholstery is definitely in play, and the Nexon facelift could feature fully digital instrument clusters, two-zone climate control, ambient lighting, and a new touchscreen infotainment system.
The company is likely to offer the all new Tata Nexon facelift with BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre petrol, and 1.5-litre diesel options. We expect that Tata Motors will offer a six-speed manual, and an automatic for transmission options.
The current-generation Tata Nexon is available in 12 petrol and 12 diesel models. All the petrol variants are powered by a 1.2-litre engine that produces 108bhp of power and 170Nm of torque.
Diesel models feature a 1.5-litre engine that produce 108bhp of power and 260Nm of torque. Both petrol and diesel variants are available with a six-speed manual, and automatic transmission options.
The Tata Nexon is currently priced between Rs 6.58 lakh and Rs 11.10 lakh. We expect the Tata Nexon facelift to be priced at roughly between Rs 7.5 lakh and Rs 12.5 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The New Spy Pics
Tata seems to be teasing the lot of us with these bits and pieces they are revealing. Its just a matter of time before the all new Nexon facelift launches, and in the interim, we're very happy with spy pics.