- 1 hr ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 24 hrs ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 1 day ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- 1 day ago Most Searched Cars In India 2019: Maruti Suzuki Baleno Becomes Google’s Top Trending Car In India
- Movies Dhaakad Producer Sohel Maklai Reportedly Suffers Heart Attack, Undergoes Angioplasty
- News Vice President recalls Mahatma's 'view' to shut Congress platform
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Sports Mayank Agarwal looks to make his mark in the white ball cricket
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The Tata Nexon facelift has been spotted yet again. Spy pics taken of the SUV, taken by carwale, reveal all new split-LED daylight running lights. Tata's new offering is expected to launch during the first quarter of 2020.
The spy pics of the Tata Nexon facelift also reveal a redesigned bonnet, redesigned front bumper, and a new fog lamp clusters. The SUV also features a redesigned grille. Speculation is that there will be no design changes made to the rear of the car, but one can't be sure until there is concrete evidence.
While the spy pics reveal only design changes made to the exterior of the Tata Nexon, expectations are that Tata offers a more premium look and feel to the cabin. New upholstery is definitely in play, and the Nexon facelift could feature fully digital instrument clusters, two-zone climate control, ambient lighting, and a new touchscreen infotainment system.
The company is likely to offer the all new Tata Nexon facelift with BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre petrol, and 1.5-litre diesel options. We expect that Tata Motors will offer a six-speed manual, and an automatic for transmission options.
The current-generation Tata Nexon is available in 12 petrol and 12 diesel models. All the petrol variants are powered by a 1.2-litre engine that produces 108bhp of power and 170Nm of torque.
Diesel models feature a 1.5-litre engine that produce 108bhp of power and 260Nm of torque. Both petrol and diesel variants are available with a six-speed manual, and automatic transmission options.
The Tata Nexon is currently priced between Rs 6.58 lakh and Rs 11.10 lakh. We expect the Tata Nexon facelift to be priced at roughly between Rs 7.5 lakh and Rs 12.5 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The New Spy Pics
Tata seems to be teasing the lot of us with these bits and pieces they are revealing. Its just a matter of time before the all new Nexon facelift launches, and in the interim, we're very happy with spy pics.