- 9 hrs ago Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Pro Edition Cars Launched: Pro Edition Harrier, Nexon, Tiago, Tigor & Hexa Introduced
- 10 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago Himachal Pradesh To Go 100 Percent Electric By 2030 Says State Government
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Tata is offering a 3 year/ 40,000Kms maintenance package for Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Hexa this monsoon. This offer enables makes the ownership for the range of cars hassle-free with free maintenance for the next 3 years. The company's maintenance package will also include free roadside assistance and warranty for 3 years.
*Image courtesy Team-BHP
The maintenance package can be further extended to 5 years at an extra cost. The extended maintenance package will be covered for 1,00,000Kms to ensure a stress-free and low-cost ownership. Excluding this offer, many dealerships are offering attractive cash discounts on the Tata cars in monsoon this year.
Tata Motors has introduced this offer to boost their sales this festive season and also help with monsoon maintenance. Tata Tiago and Nexon are the company's best-selling models with Tiago selling 5,000 units and Nexon selling 4,000 units each month. With the monsoon offer and cash discount offered by dealerships across India, the numbers should increase this festive season.
*Image courtesy Team-BHP
Tata recently introduced an updated version of their performance cars Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP. The changes for 2019 Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP are limited to minor cosmetic and interior upgrades. Tata Motors has lined up new vehicles getting introduced to the Indian market this year.
The line-up will include "Altroz" the premium hatchback and "Cassini" a 7 seater SUV based on Tata Harrier. A facelifted Nexon has also been spotted testing on Indian roads recently. The company is looking to close big this year with the launch of new models this festive season.
Tata Motors has seen a decline in sales like other automotive manufacturers in India. The automotive recession has hit hard as the company's Pimpri factory has slow/stopped production multiple times because of lesser sales figures. These measures are taken to reduce the cost needed for inventory management and the pile-up of cars in stockyards.
Thoughts About The Free Monsoon Maintenance Package
A lot of automotive manufacturers are promoting monsoon maintenance with various offers. Tata Motors has joined the party with excellent offers for their line-up of cars. A 3 years/40,000Kms free maintenance makes owning Tata cars easy this monsoon. With festive season starting this will help boost the sales for the Indian automotive manufacturer.