- 11 hrs ago Renault Kiger Launch India Launch Delayed To Next Year: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 14 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo Review (First Drive): The Best Handling Mid-Size SUV?
- 14 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Drishyam 2 Is An Expensive Project, Reveals Producer Antony Perumbavoor
- Technology Amazon Navratri Festival Sale 2020: Offers On Gadgets
- Sports IPL 2020: David Warner happy with Sunrisers' death bowling against Delhi Capitals
- News US Presidential Debate 2020: Donald Trump in debate prep before faceoff with Joe Biden
- Finance Equity Mutual Funds Giving Out Dividends On Sharp Market Rally
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
Tata is offering a 3 year/ 40,000Kms maintenance package for Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Hexa this monsoon. This offer enables makes the ownership for the range of cars hassle-free with free maintenance for the next 3 years. The company's maintenance package will also include free roadside assistance and warranty for 3 years.
*Image courtesy Team-BHP
The maintenance package can be further extended to 5 years at an extra cost. The extended maintenance package will be covered for 1,00,000Kms to ensure a stress-free and low-cost ownership. Excluding this offer, many dealerships are offering attractive cash discounts on the Tata cars in monsoon this year.
Tata Motors has introduced this offer to boost their sales this festive season and also help with monsoon maintenance. Tata Tiago and Nexon are the company's best-selling models with Tiago selling 5,000 units and Nexon selling 4,000 units each month. With the monsoon offer and cash discount offered by dealerships across India, the numbers should increase this festive season.
*Image courtesy Team-BHP
Tata recently introduced an updated version of their performance cars Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP. The changes for 2019 Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP are limited to minor cosmetic and interior upgrades. Tata Motors has lined up new vehicles getting introduced to the Indian market this year.
The line-up will include "Altroz" the premium hatchback and "Cassini" a 7 seater SUV based on Tata Harrier. A facelifted Nexon has also been spotted testing on Indian roads recently. The company is looking to close big this year with the launch of new models this festive season.
Tata Motors has seen a decline in sales like other automotive manufacturers in India. The automotive recession has hit hard as the company's Pimpri factory has slow/stopped production multiple times because of lesser sales figures. These measures are taken to reduce the cost needed for inventory management and the pile-up of cars in stockyards.
Thoughts About The Free Monsoon Maintenance Package
A lot of automotive manufacturers are promoting monsoon maintenance with various offers. Tata Motors has joined the party with excellent offers for their line-up of cars. A 3 years/40,000Kms free maintenance makes owning Tata cars easy this monsoon. With festive season starting this will help boost the sales for the Indian automotive manufacturer.