- 37 min ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet SUV Review (First Look): Can It Replicate The Success Of its Larger Sibling In India?
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Movies Did Vanitha Vijaykumar Take An Indirect Dig At Meera Mitun’s Degrading Remarks On Popular Actors?
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Lifestyle 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Tata Motors has updated the Nexon with a few new features. Tata Motors has sent across a circular to dealerships with details of updates made to the Tata Nexon. The updates are basically interior features.
Team-BHP has posted a picture of the circular that shows the changes. The updates have been made to all variants of the Nexon except the base XE trim. The XM and XMA variants get an improved font for the MID, warm grey finish for the mid-pad on the dashboard, piano black finish for the gear-shift knob and centre console and the AC panel updates.
The XT variant gets a new roof rail design and it also comes with cooled rear air vents. Air-conditioning for the rear passengers can now be controlled from the main AC console up front. It also gets the updated fonts and bigger antenna.
The XZ+ and XZA+ variants come with the most number of feature additions including, the same new roof rail design and the rear AC vents update. The Nexon is one of the best-sellers for Tata Motors and for a reason.
The Tata Nexon became the first Indian vehicle to get a 5-Star crash test safety rating. It is powered by a 1.5-litre RevoTorq turbo diesel engine or a 1.2-litre RevoTron petrol engine. The diesel variants are powered by a 4-cylinder motor with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 260Nm.
Petrol variants on the other hand are powered by a 3-cylinder motor with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 170Nm. Both engines are available with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On Tata Nexon Getting New Feature Additions
The Tata Nexon is a brilliant vehicle that already came loaded with features. It continues to be one of the best-selling Tata products, but turns out Tata is not one to rest on its laurels. Tata Motors has now updated the Nexon with small but significant features and changes. This is expected to make owning the Nexon, a better experience.