- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 5 hrs ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 7 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Tata Motors has updated the Nexon with a few new features. Tata Motors has sent across a circular to dealerships with details of updates made to the Tata Nexon. The updates are basically interior features.
Team-BHP has posted a picture of the circular that shows the changes. The updates have been made to all variants of the Nexon except the base XE trim. The XM and XMA variants get an improved font for the MID, warm grey finish for the mid-pad on the dashboard, piano black finish for the gear-shift knob and centre console and the AC panel updates.
The XT variant gets a new roof rail design and it also comes with cooled rear air vents. Air-conditioning for the rear passengers can now be controlled from the main AC console up front. It also gets the updated fonts and bigger antenna.
The XZ+ and XZA+ variants come with the most number of feature additions including, the same new roof rail design and the rear AC vents update. The Nexon is one of the best-sellers for Tata Motors and for a reason.
The Tata Nexon became the first Indian vehicle to get a 5-Star crash test safety rating. It is powered by a 1.5-litre RevoTorq turbo diesel engine or a 1.2-litre RevoTron petrol engine. The diesel variants are powered by a 4-cylinder motor with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 260Nm.
Petrol variants on the other hand are powered by a 3-cylinder motor with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 170Nm. Both engines are available with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On Tata Nexon Getting New Feature Additions
The Tata Nexon is a brilliant vehicle that already came loaded with features. It continues to be one of the best-selling Tata products, but turns out Tata is not one to rest on its laurels. Tata Motors has now updated the Nexon with small but significant features and changes. This is expected to make owning the Nexon, a better experience.