- 20 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 20 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 22 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 22 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Movies Will Sakshi Agarwal Come Back To Bigg Boss Tamil 3 House As A Wild Card Entry? Fans Are Waiting!
- News This delivery boy sings 'Gori Tera Gaon Bada Pyara' on customer’s request, wins internet
- Sports Sindhu chases elusive gold at Basel World Championships
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors launched their flagship SUV, the Harrier in the Indian market back in January. The car has been performing extremely well in the market and has also overtaken its rivals in terms of monthly sales as well.
Now, Tata Motors is reportedly offering few upgrades to the Harrier SUV. These updates on the Tata Harrier is said to be free of cost to the customers, with the necessary changes being made at the time of its scheduled services.
As seen from the image by Team-BHP, the free upgrades will include updating the clutch pedal return spring, tailgate switch, clutch compression spring, software updates to the infotainment system and several hose clamps.
The image showcases an RX1.0 software update to the infotainment system, which enhances the performance of the unit while also removing any glitch in the system. Tata Motors has also tweaked the steering wheel, which now claims to offer better feedback and is said to be more responsive than before.
The clutch operation on the Tata Harrier is also said to have been updated, with the SUV now offering a lighter operation, improving its driving experience. Lastly, Tata Motors has also improved the NVH levels of the Harrier, by adding better insulation.
The changes and updates will be made to the customer cars during their scheduled services. The updates will be free of cost to the customer and are based on a number of feedbacks received.
Talking about the Tata Harrier itself, the SUV is part of the OMEGA platform, while also being the first Tata product to come under the brand's new 'Impact 2.0' design language. It is powered by a single 2.0-litre 'Kryotec' diesel engine (borrowed from FCA) producing 143bhp and 350Nm of torque; mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Tata Motors is currently working on introducing a seven-seater SUV based on the Harrier. The new Harrier-based seven-seater SUV will replace the Hexa, which is said to be discontinued soon.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Updates
The updates on the Tata Harrier is from the number of customer feedback received by the company. Since the time of launch, there seem to have been a number of minor issues with the SUV and Tata is said to be rolling out updates silently, based on the feedback. The Tata Harrier rivals the likes of the Mahindra XUV500, Jeep Compass, MG Hector and the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.