- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Tata Motors has launched a new online customisation platform for the Harrier SUV, dubbed as the Imaginator. With a range of official accessories, you can get your Tata Harrier modified to your liking. The extent to which you can customise the five-seater SUV is a bit limited at this point due to the relatively low number of accessories.
However, the company is expected to introduce more unique and interesting cosmetic kits for the Tata Harrier soon.
The legendary Indian automotive brand launched the Tata Harrier at a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Aimed to be a game changer among five-seater SUVs, the Tata Harrier offers enough and more on the inside, while also being well-engineered. To know everything about it, check out our detailed Tata Harrier review.
Coming back to the Tata Harrier's Imaginator customisation platform (or online configurator), you can choose the colour, trim, accessories, view the interiors and exteriors in 360 degree; and even make a booking. Tata Motors first introduced the online customisation platform for the Nexon compact-SUV. It carries the motto, 'You Imagine. We Create'.
Maruti Suzuki has also got a similar online configurator — iCreate.
The Tata Harrier is powered by a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine making 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is married to a six-speed manual transmission which powers the front axle. The main highlight of the Tata Harrier is its OMEGA architecture which is derived from Land Rover's proven D8 platform.
Features such as multiple driving modes, six airbags, 'Brake Disc Wiping', leather upholstery, etc., make the Tata Harrier one of the most desirable products in its segment. In the coming months, we can surely see it achieve good sales figures in the market dominated by the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Jeep Compass.
The SUV does have its ups and down despite offering excellent value for money — check out the Tata Harrier's pros and cons here.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Imaginator Platform
As mentioned before, the customisations offered for the Tata Harrier is very much limited at this point. But thanks to the excellent visual details, potential buyers can know how the Harrier will look with all the available accessories installed. However, be ready to burn some browsing data.