- 2 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 3 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- News 2019 Lok Sabha election results: UP alone sends six Muslim MPs to Parliament, none from the BJP
- Sports Boxing: Mary Kom, Shiva Thapa dominate finals as Amit Panghal fights his way to gold at 2nd India Open
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has launched a new online customisation platform for the Harrier SUV, dubbed as the Imaginator. With a range of official accessories, you can get your Tata Harrier modified to your liking. The extent to which you can customise the five-seater SUV is a bit limited at this point due to the relatively low number of accessories.
However, the company is expected to introduce more unique and interesting cosmetic kits for the Tata Harrier soon.
The legendary Indian automotive brand launched the Tata Harrier at a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Aimed to be a game changer among five-seater SUVs, the Tata Harrier offers enough and more on the inside, while also being well-engineered. To know everything about it, check out our detailed Tata Harrier review.
Coming back to the Tata Harrier's Imaginator customisation platform (or online configurator), you can choose the colour, trim, accessories, view the interiors and exteriors in 360 degree; and even make a booking. Tata Motors first introduced the online customisation platform for the Nexon compact-SUV. It carries the motto, 'You Imagine. We Create'.
Maruti Suzuki has also got a similar online configurator — iCreate.
The Tata Harrier is powered by a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine making 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is married to a six-speed manual transmission which powers the front axle. The main highlight of the Tata Harrier is its OMEGA architecture which is derived from Land Rover's proven D8 platform.
Features such as multiple driving modes, six airbags, 'Brake Disc Wiping', leather upholstery, etc., make the Tata Harrier one of the most desirable products in its segment. In the coming months, we can surely see it achieve good sales figures in the market dominated by the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Jeep Compass.
The SUV does have its ups and down despite offering excellent value for money — check out the Tata Harrier's pros and cons here.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Imaginator Platform
As mentioned before, the customisations offered for the Tata Harrier is very much limited at this point. But thanks to the excellent visual details, potential buyers can know how the Harrier will look with all the available accessories installed. However, be ready to burn some browsing data.