- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News MoS Gangwar stirs massive controversy with "North Indians lack qualifications" remark
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Harrier Dark Edition launched in India. Tata Motors has introduced a new sporty, aggressive and bold looking 'dark edition' variant to their popular Harrier SUV lineup. The new Tata Harrier Dark Edition is priced at Rs 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Harrier dark edition is based on the top-spec XZ variant of the SUV lineup. It comes with a host of features and cosmetic upgrades. This includes a brand new paint scheme called ‘Atlas Black'.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the new model also sports 17-inch blackstone alloy wheels and blacked-out scuff plates at both ends.The new Harrier dark edition also gets updates to its interiors as well.
This includes blacked-out cabin with Benecke Kaliko leather seat upholstery with contrast grey stitching and blackstone grey dashboard. It also comes with a new gunmetal grey chrome pack, which adds a contrast to the all-black interiors.
Being based on the top-spec XZ variant, the Tata Harrier dark edition also comes loaded with features and equipment. This includes an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control, steering-mounted audio controls, 7-inch colour MID, climate control and a 9-speaker JBL audio system.
In terms of safety features, the black edition of the Tata Harrier comes with six-airbags ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, reverse parking camera, electronic stability control and traction control. It also features hill start assist, seat-belt reminders, high-speed warning, and hill-descent control as well.
The Tata Harrier dark edition remains unchanged mechanically. This includes the same BS-IV spec 2.0-litre ‘kryotec' diesel engine, sourced from Fiat. The diesel engine produces 143bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
With the addition of the new ‘Atlas Black' paint scheme, the Tata Harrier is also available in a range of five single-tone and two dual-tone paint schemes. The single-tone colour options include Calisto Copper, Thermisto Gold, Ariel Silver, Telesto Grey and Orcus White. Similarly, the dual-tone options include Calisto Copper/Black and Orcus White/Black.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Dark Edition
The Tata Harrier Dark Edition offers a sporty and aggressive look to the already imposing SUV. The black edition has been launched to help Tata Motors attract more customers towards the SUV, in an otherwise competitive segment. The Tata Harrier Dark Edition will continue to rival the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.