- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 20 hrs ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 21 hrs ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 22 hrs ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Day curfew lifted in Kishtwar: Search on for weapon snatchers
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Dabang Delhi seek revenge against Gujarat Fortunegiants
- Movies Following Chennai Techie’s Death, Vijay Says No Hoardings Will Be Put Up For Bigil Promotions
- Lifestyle Sebaceous Horn Devil’s Horn: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology How To Unlock Wallpapers On Oneplus Smartphones
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors is all set to launch the black editio of the Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The new Tata Harrier black edition will go on sale in the Indian market soon. Ahead of its launch in India, prices for the black edition of the SUV have been leaked. According to reports from a Team-BHP forum, the Tata Harrier black edition is expected to come with a price tag of Rs 16.75 lakh, ex-showroom.
The Tata Harrier black edition will be based on the top-spec XZ variant of the SUV lineup. It will come with a brand new 'Altas Black' exterior paint scheme. Apart from the new black paint scheme, the Tata Harrier will also come with a host of other blacked out elements.This includes 17-inch blackstone alloy wheels, black scuff plates at either ends and black/grey headlamp inserts.
We also expect Tata to offer the new variant of the Harrier with a completely blacked-out interior finish as well. The Harrier black edition is expected to offer blackstone leather upholstery on the seats, with grey contrast stitching, grey dashboard and black leather bits on the interior door handles and door panels as well.
Apart from the above changes, the Tata Harrier black edition will remain unchanged otherwise. It will get all the features and equipment listed on the XZ variant. This includes an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity, 8-way electrically-adjustable drivers seat, cruise control and a host of others.
The new Tata Harrier Black Edition will continue to carry forward the same mechanicals as the standard SUV variants. This includes a 2.0-litre diesel 'Kryotec' diesel engine. It produces 143bhp and 350Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The introduction of the Tata Harrier black edition is to attract more customers towards the model in the Indian market. With growing competition from the likes of the MG Hector and the Kia Seltos, Tata will be hoping to stay on top of their rivals with the more sporty-looking variant.
Apart from the Tata Harrier black edition, the company is also working on introducing the seven-seater version of the Harrier in India. The seven-seater Tata Harrier, expected to be called the 'Cassini' is expected to be showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, with a possible launch as well.
The new Tata Cassini will also bring in an automatic gearbox, which will be carried forward on to the Harrier in the future as well. There is also reports that a petrol version of the Harrier will be introduced in the market.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Black Edition Prices
The Tata Harrier Black Edition is expected to go on sale in the Indian market soon. Prices for the black edition Harrier SUV has been leaked, ahead of its launch. The new Harrier Black Edition will continue to take on the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.