- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- 5 hrs ago Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Its Launch On The 27th Of August
- 9 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 41.40 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Highlights: Prices Start From 41.04 Lakh
- Movies READ: Deepika Padukone Knew She Was Going To Be An Actress As A Kid!
- News Imran Khan he is dummy of ISI, "their parrot", says Subramanian Swamy
- Sports PKL 2019: Table toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers open up 7-point lead after defeating Tamil Thalaivas
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- Technology Epson M1120 Review: Decent InkTank Printer With Lower Printing Costs
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Tata H2X concept (internally called the Tata Hornbill) is scheduled to launch after the Tata Motors launches the Altroz and the 7-seater Tata Buzzard SUV. The company announced that they are excited to bring the showstopper at this year's Geneva Motor Show, the sub-compact H2X SUV, to the masses.
The all new Tata Hornbill will feature a striking front fascia that will remind many of the Tata Harrier. This is because of the grille design and the split headlamps. The H2X will feature an aggressive front bumper, design, bulky trapezoidal wheel arches, extra body cladding and straight lines.
The Tata H2X will feature a 2.5-meter long wheelbase, will stand at 1.8-meters at width, and 1.6-meters at height. The much awaited SUV will be based on the in-house developed Advanced Modular Platform (AMP).
The Tata Hornbill is likely to feature a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated three-cylinder petrol engine. We expect the vehicle to feature a five-speed manual, and a five-speed automated manual transmission.
In related news, Tata Motors will introduce an electric variant of the H2X concept. Codenamed the X445, the vehicle is expected to be launched after an electric variant of the Altroz makes it's debut.
Guenter Butschek, CEO and Managing Director, Tata Motors said that the first two offerings on the Alpha architecture would have electric vehicle options. He added that the company has been working on a higher range of 200 to 230km per-charge model.
Tata Motors has already made a statement that they will price all the future electric passenger cars under the Rs 15 lakh mark.
Thoughts About The Confirmed Launch Of Tata H2X (Hornbill)
A lot of folk have been waiting for the H2X to launch since it made headlines after being showcased at the Geneva Auto Expo. We're waiting to see what this compact SUV looks like in the flesh. Stay tuned, we'll keep it coming as soon as we know.