- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Houses constructed under PMAY U will be occupied by beneficiaries by 2021: Puri
- Movies Saand Ki Aankh Movie Review: Bhumi Pednekar & Taapsee Pannu Aim For Winning Hearts & They Succeed!
- Technology Diwali Offer: Buy vivo Smartphones For Rs. 101 Down Payment At Offline Stores
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Tata Motors has announced its new 'Festival of Cars' campaign in the Indian market. As part of this campaign, Tata Motors will be offering customers with benefits, discounts and other offers of up to Rs 1.50 lakh.
The benefits and offers will be available on select models only. This includes the Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, Tiago NRG, Nexon and the Harrier in the Indian market. Benefits will be offered from Rs 50,000 all the way up to Rs 1.50 lakh, depending on the model and the region of sale.
|Model||Benefits Up To|
|Tata Hexa||Rs 1,50,000|
|Tata Nexon||Rs 85,000|
|Tata Tiago||Rs 70,000|
|Tata Tiago NRG||Rs 70,000|
|Tata Tigor||Rs 1,15,000|
|Tata Harrier||Rs 50,000|
The benefits and offers on a select range of Tata models will be tailor-made to suit every customer's needs. Apart from the cash benefits, Tata Motors will also be said to offer other exchange offers, corporate benefits and specific schemes for government employees as well.
The company is also said to have tied up with financial institutions to offer low EMI packages, along with 100% On-Road finances as well.
S.N Barman, Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"The start of the festive season is an exciting time for us, as we get to be a part of our customers' celebrations by providing them with various offers & benefits. Our offerings this year are bigger and better than the previous year and by far the best in the Industry."
"We have received a tremendous response from customers in Onam and Ganesh Chaturthi, and as the festive season spreads to the entire country, the ‘Festival of Cars' campaign should help to bring the much-needed cheer among our customers, against the backdrop of the current market conditions."
He further added, "We are hopeful that this year's festive offers will provide a huge boost to the buyer morale, thus cultivating for them a strong sense of association with our brand. We wish all our customers and partners greetings for the season."
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Benefits & Discount Offers
Tata Motors has officially announced special offers, benefits and discounts on its select range of products in its portfolio. Tata Motors hope to attract more customers during this year's festive season with the additional cash benefits on offer.