- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Tata Motors has announced its new 'Festival of Cars' campaign in the Indian market. As part of this campaign, Tata Motors will be offering customers with benefits, discounts and other offers of up to Rs 1.50 lakh.
The benefits and offers will be available on select models only. This includes the Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, Tiago NRG, Nexon and the Harrier in the Indian market. Benefits will be offered from Rs 50,000 all the way up to Rs 1.50 lakh, depending on the model and the region of sale.
|Model||Benefits Up To|
|Tata Hexa||Rs 1,50,000|
|Tata Nexon||Rs 85,000|
|Tata Tiago||Rs 70,000|
|Tata Tiago NRG||Rs 70,000|
|Tata Tigor||Rs 1,15,000|
|Tata Harrier||Rs 50,000|
The benefits and offers on a select range of Tata models will be tailor-made to suit every customer's needs. Apart from the cash benefits, Tata Motors will also be said to offer other exchange offers, corporate benefits and specific schemes for government employees as well.
The company is also said to have tied up with financial institutions to offer low EMI packages, along with 100% On-Road finances as well.
S.N Barman, Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"The start of the festive season is an exciting time for us, as we get to be a part of our customers' celebrations by providing them with various offers & benefits. Our offerings this year are bigger and better than the previous year and by far the best in the Industry."
"We have received a tremendous response from customers in Onam and Ganesh Chaturthi, and as the festive season spreads to the entire country, the ‘Festival of Cars' campaign should help to bring the much-needed cheer among our customers, against the backdrop of the current market conditions."
He further added, "We are hopeful that this year's festive offers will provide a huge boost to the buyer morale, thus cultivating for them a strong sense of association with our brand. We wish all our customers and partners greetings for the season."
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Benefits & Discount Offers
Tata Motors has officially announced special offers, benefits and discounts on its select range of products in its portfolio. Tata Motors hope to attract more customers during this year's festive season with the additional cash benefits on offer.