- 5 min ago Indian Government Prefers Hyundai Kona EV Over Mahindra & Tata
- 2 hrs ago Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt 2019 Reaches Bangalore: Hunt For India's Next-Gen Racing Talent
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Tata Tigor Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- News Bank Jobs: Federal Bank Assistant Manager jobs apply online now; Last date Oct 22
- Movies Ranveer Singh Enjoys The Process Of Acting More Than Results: ’83 Director Kabir Khan Showers Praise
- Sports We are confident of qualifying for Tokyo Olympics: India women's hockey player Sushila Chanu
- Lifestyle 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 3s Up For Sale In India: Price, Offers, And Specifications
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
Tata Motors has announced its new 'Festival of Cars' campaign in the Indian market. As part of this campaign, Tata Motors will be offering customers with benefits, discounts and other offers of up to Rs 1.50 lakh.
The benefits and offers will be available on select models only. This includes the Hexa, Tiago, Tigor, Tiago NRG, Nexon and the Harrier in the Indian market. Benefits will be offered from Rs 50,000 all the way up to Rs 1.50 lakh, depending on the model and the region of sale.
|Model||Benefits Up To|
|Tata Hexa||Rs 1,50,000|
|Tata Nexon||Rs 85,000|
|Tata Tiago||Rs 70,000|
|Tata Tiago NRG||Rs 70,000|
|Tata Tigor||Rs 1,15,000|
|Tata Harrier||Rs 50,000|
The benefits and offers on a select range of Tata models will be tailor-made to suit every customer's needs. Apart from the cash benefits, Tata Motors will also be said to offer other exchange offers, corporate benefits and specific schemes for government employees as well.
The company is also said to have tied up with financial institutions to offer low EMI packages, along with 100% On-Road finances as well.
S.N Barman, Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"The start of the festive season is an exciting time for us, as we get to be a part of our customers' celebrations by providing them with various offers & benefits. Our offerings this year are bigger and better than the previous year and by far the best in the Industry."
"We have received a tremendous response from customers in Onam and Ganesh Chaturthi, and as the festive season spreads to the entire country, the ‘Festival of Cars' campaign should help to bring the much-needed cheer among our customers, against the backdrop of the current market conditions."
He further added, "We are hopeful that this year's festive offers will provide a huge boost to the buyer morale, thus cultivating for them a strong sense of association with our brand. We wish all our customers and partners greetings for the season."
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Benefits & Discount Offers
Tata Motors has officially announced special offers, benefits and discounts on its select range of products in its portfolio. Tata Motors hope to attract more customers during this year's festive season with the additional cash benefits on offer.