- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 17 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 18 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 19 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Movies Happy Birthday Gulzar Sahab: These Songs Penned By Him Are PURE GEM!
- News Arun Jaitley continues to remain critical; top leaders including RSS chief visit AIIMS
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: In-form Haryana Steelers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Lifestyle Does Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman’s Sex Drive?
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
New spy pics of the seven-seater Tata Buzzard (Cassini) SUV have now emerged. The company unveiled the SUV at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show during March this year. The all new Buzzard is expected to be launched around the festive season which is when 'buying sentiments' of people are at a positive high.
Tata stated that the name 'Buzzard' was specifically for the Geneva Motor Show, and that the Indian-spec version would have a different one. The production-spec version of the seven-seater Buzzard will be called 'Cassini'. The name is said to be derived from the Cassini Huygens Satellite that was developed in collaboration with the European Space Agency and NASA.
New spy pics of the Tata Buzzard (Cassini) have been doing the rounds on the internet thanks to Srinivasan Jagadeeswaran who posted them on the Jeep Compass Owners (India) Facebook group. The heavily camouflaged test vehicle shows off the Impact Design 2.0 styling philosophy that is featured on the Tata Harrier five-seater SUV. The vehicle also features 17-inch alloy wheels.
The Tata Buzzard (Cassini) that was spied on while testing shows that there will be no major cosmetic changes except for the larger rear overhang to accommodate the third-row seat. Once launched, the Tata Buzzard (Cassini) will compete with the Jeep Compass and the upcoming seven-seat MG Hector.
The Tata Buzzard (Cassini) is expected to feature the 2.0-litre KRYOTEC four-cylinder diesel engine that will produce 170bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. This engine is also featured in the Jeep Compass and the MG Hector, albeit with different states of tuning.
The engine will come mated to a six-speed manual transmission, and there are rumors of a six-speed, Hyundai-sourced torque converter automatic unit, that will also be available. Rumor also has it that a 4X4 will be offered at some point.
The Tata Buzzard features the OMEGA (Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced) platform, and is said to feature an 8.8-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system, and a seven-inch coloured TFT instrument screen as seen on the Tata Harrier.
Thoughts About The Tata Buzzard (Cassini) Being Spied On
We're sure Tata will start creating a buzz around the Buzzard (Cassini). We expect to see more spy pics of the seven-seater SUV while in the middle of tests. This is the usual trend when a manufacturer gets closer to launch dates. We're waiting to see the Tata Buzzard (Cassini) sans camouflage, and definitely cannot wait to test it out.