- 28 min ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet SUV Review (First Look): Can It Replicate The Success Of its Larger Sibling In India?
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Movies Did Vanitha Vijaykumar Take An Indirect Dig At Meera Mitun’s Degrading Remarks On Popular Actors?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Finance Govt To Create 'Social Microfinance Organisation' For Women & Small Businesses: Gadkari
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Sports PUBG Mobile's Team Gun Game: Explained with tips and tricks
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Tata Motors has teased the Altroz premium hatchback ahead of its launch. A few teaser pictures have been released by Tata that tease the design of the upcoming hatchback. The Altroz is Tata Motors' attempt to take on the premium hatchback space in India and by the looks of it, it certainly has what it takes.
The Tata Altroz traces its roots back to the 45X hatchback concept revealed at the 2018 Indian Auto Expo. The Altroz was then showcased at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year. Now, as we inch closer to its launch, Tata has teased the car through pictures. The teasers reveal the design highlights of the Tata Altroz.
One of the images show the sleek, sweptback projector headlamps, the diamond-cut dual-tone alloy wheels and the flared wheel arch up front. Another teaser image reveals the stylish design lines on the door, the blacked-out roof design and the black coloured outer rear view mirrors.
Yet another image reveals the extremely stylish door-line and the blacked-out B-pillar. It also shows the door panels of the Tata Altroz decked in premium materials. The Tata Altroz sports Tata's signature humanity line grille, albeit a lot sleeker and sportier. The Tata Altroz also comes with stylish bumper that makes the front-end look premium. The LED DRLs and the fog lamps are placed in the bumper.
At the side, the alloy wheels, the roofline and the strong character lines make for brilliant design. At the rear, the design is kept simple but premium. The Tata Altroz will come with a host of safety features and equipment including ABS with EBD and BA, airbags, high-speed warning, seatbelt reminder and reverse parking sensors as standard across all variants.
The Tata Altroz is expected to be launched with a 1.5-litre diesel engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. While the diesel engine is expected to be made available right from the time of launch, the petrol engine is expected to be launched at a later stage. Both engines will be available with automatic as well as manual gearbox options.
The engines as well as the gearboxes in the Altroz are the ones taken from the Tata Nexon. In the Tata Nexon, the 1.5-litre diesel pushes out 108.5bhp and 1160Nm while the 1.2-litre petrol pushes out 108.5bhp and 170Nm. It remains to be seen if the Tata Altroz also will have the same power figures.
The Tata Altroz is expected to have top-spec premium interiors with soft-touch plastics, a floating touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a MID and steering-mounted controls.
Thoughts On Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Launch
The Tata Altroz will compete with a set of well-established premium hatchbacks like the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Volkswagen Polo, Hyundai i20 Elite and Toyota Glanza. When it comes to looks, the Tata Altroz wins, but how it actually performs is yet to be seen. We expect it to handle like a dream, look brilliant, come with the best features and be extremely good value-for-money.