- 11 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 14 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- News Google marks India's 71st Republic Day with doodle by Singapore-based illustrator
- Technology Best Budget PopUp Camera Smartphones In India
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tata Motors has announced the launch date for their all-new Altroz premium hatchback in the Indian market. The new Tata Altroz will launch in India on the 22nd of January 2020, with bookings expected to start soon.
The Tata Altroz has been one of the much-awaited models in the Indian premium hatchback segment. Once launched in India, the Altorz will be the first model from the brand in the segment. It will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Volkswagen Polo.
The Tata Atroz comes with a host of features, all-new design and powerful engine options. This includes a host of segment-firsts and class-leading equipment as well. The Tata Atroz will also debut the brand's all-new ‘ALFA' architecture.
The premium hatchback will also carry forward Tata's latest ‘Impact 2.0' design language, which first debuted on the Harrier back in January 2019. The new design offers the Altroz with a sharp and aggressive look.
The Tata Altroz comes with sharp-looking LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights, ORVMs with integrated turn signals, fog lamps on the front bumpers and a host of other equipment.
Moving inside, the Tata Altroz continues to offer a varied range of equipment and options. This includes a large floating touchscreen infotainment display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, semi-digital instrument cluster and plush seats as well.
The Tata Altroz will be powered by two engine options: one petrol and one diesel. This includes a 1.2-litre NA petrol engine producing 85bhp while the 1.5-litre diesel engine churns out 90bhp. Both engines will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. An automatic transmission is scheduled for a later stage.
Both engines will be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission regulations. This is also one of the reasons why Tata Motors delayed the launch of the Altroz in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz Launch Date
The Tata Altroz is among the much-awaited products from the brand in the Indian market. The Tata Altroz will take on the stiff competition in the market. We expect the Tata Altroz to be priced in the range of Rs 6 to 8 lakh, ex-showroom; similar to its rivals in the segment.