- 7 min ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 1 hr ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- Lifestyle 6 Healthy Ways To Eat Potatoes
- Movies Kirti Kulhari On Emmy Nomination For Four More Shots Please!: It Is Icing On The Cake
- Finance Goldman Sachs Cuts Price Target On Vodafone Idea To Rs 3.30
- Technology Oppo A33 With 5000mAh Battery Announced; Features, Price
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs MI, Match 10 Updates: Royal Challengers Bangalore set for Mumbai Indians test
- News Feeling much better now, says Manish Sisodia who is suffering from dengue and COVID-19
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Tata Motors is all set to launch its first premium hatchback, the Altroz in India soon. Ahead of its launch spy pics of the Tata Altroz interiors has been leaked online. The spy pics from Zigwheels, reveal the interiors of a production ready model of the company's premium hatchback.
The Tata Altroz features dual-tone interiors with a large touchscreen infotainment placed at the center of the cabin. The interiors spy pics of the Altroz also showcases a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted audio and cruise control functions.
There are also physical buttons below the infotainment system to control different functions and features displayed on the screen. The spy pics of the interiors also reveals a specific button to toggle between the different driving modes available on the Tata Altroz as well.
The instrument cluster comes in the form of a semi-digital unit, which offers a host of information for the driver. This includes real-time fuel efficiency, tachometer and distance to empty.
The Tata Tata Altroz is also said to come with blue mood lighting across the cabin, making for a premium look and feel. The hatchback is expected to feature voice assist as well.
The Altroz will be Tata's first model in the premium hatchback segment. Altroz was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2018, codenamed the 45X. The premium hatchback is based on the company's all-new ALFA architecture.
Tata has also launched an official website to showcase their upcoming premium hatchback. The website talks about different features of the Altroz. The Altroz features company's ‘Impact Design 2.0', with a bold shoulder line carried across the door panel and tail lamps.
The Tata Altroz is likely to be offered with three powertrain options: a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated ‘Revotron' petrol engine producing 85bhp, a 1.2-litre ‘Revotron' turbo-petrol engine churning out 102bhp, and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine producing out 90bhp.
All three engines will come mated to a five-speed manual transmission as standard. Tata will most likely offer automatic transmissions as optional on the higher-spec trims as well.
The Altroz, when launched will rival the likes of the Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Honda Jazz.
Thoughts About The New Tata Altroz Interior Spied
The new batch of cars from Tata Motors have evolved very well, offering a very premium and upmarket feel. The Tata Altroz is no different, however, the entry into the premium hatchback segment in India will not be easy; with its main rival, Maruti Baleno leading the way in sales.