- 11 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 13 hrs ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Highlights: Brand's First Electric Scooter To Rival The Ather 450
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- News Republic Day 2020 LIVE: India all set to celebrate country’s diversity
- Technology Best Budget PopUp Camera Smartphones In India
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Lifestyle Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI has been spotted testing. Spy pics of the upcoming Ertiga BS-VI reveal a test vehicle sans camouflage. The Ertiga was given its last update late last year, and now features the company's Heartect architecture.
According to GaadiWaadi, The all new Ertiga BS-VI has received many updates, and now features a nicer exterior and interior, making the MPV appealing to a wider range of buyers.
Although the seven-seater MPV is available in a limited number of variants, the XL6 has done well, and has become a crowd favourite. The current-generation Ertiga models are available with 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre petrol/CNG, and 1.5-litre diesel engine options.
The company's 1.5-litre K15B four-cylinder mild-hybrid petrol engine had already been updated to BS-VI specifications. The engine produce 102bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to five-speed manual transmission.
Maruti Suzuki had announced that it was halting production of small capacity diesel engines, and this put the future of a 1.5-litre BS-VI diesel engine in question. The company's in-house manufactured 1.5-litre DDiS 225 smart hybrid unit however could make a comeback.
Maruti Suzuki is expected to launch the car soon, and expectations are that the MPV could make an appearance at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
The current-generation Ertiga is also available with a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 94bhp of power and 225Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed mannual transmission.
Current-generation Ertiga models are available in five different colours - Pearl Arctic White, Metallic Silky Silver, Pearl Metallic Auburn Red, Pearl Metallic Oxford Blue, and Metallic Magma Grey.
The current-generation Ertiga models are priced between Rs 7.55 lakh and Rs 11.21 lakh (ex-showroom, India). We expect that the new BS-VI range of Ertiga models will carry a premium, but to what extent still remains to be revealed.
Thoughts About The New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Model
We're expecting a more refined, but slightly less powerful engine on the new Ertiga. Either way, we're waiting to test the new MPV out. Stay tuned, we'll bring you more updates as soon as we have them.