- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News CTET 2020 application date extended, check here
- Movies Bheeshma Day 1 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Creates Magic At The Box Office
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The all-new fifth generation Honda City has been spotted testing. Spy pics of the 2020 Honda City reveal a fully camouflaged car, but one can tell that the exteriors of the vehicle are set to change the course of the City forever.
Spy pics taken by ElectricVehicleWeb that the basic shape of the car has been retained, however the car now features a more rugged surface, and has more enhanced lines as compared to the current-generation Honda City. The vehicle is expected to be bigger than any of the City models from before.
While spy pics do not reveal any more, expectations are that the interiors of the 2020 Honda City will feature multiple changes, especially with regard to materials used. The dashboard and the upholstery are expected to offer a more premium feel.
In addition, expectations are that Honda will offer an upgraded touchscreen infotainment system, a host of connectivity features, a new and improved instrument cluster, multi-zone climate control, and other creature comforts.
Honda could possible retain its existing 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, however they will be upgraded to meet BS-VI norms. Rumor has it that the company could offer a mild-hybrid avatar on the upcoming 2020 Honda City as well.
Honda plans to unveil the fifth-generation City at Bangkok on 25 November, and the vehicle is expected to make its India debut at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020, before being launched sometime during March.
The current generation Honda City is available with 1.5-litre petrol and diesel models. The petrol engine featured on the City currently produces 117bhp of power and 145Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five-speed manual and a CVT automatic.
The 1.5-litre diesel engine on the current-generation Honda City produces 99bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The Honda City is currently priced between Rs 9.81 lakh and Rs 14.16 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The 2020 Honda City
Well, there isn't much to think about really. The spy pics do not reveal too much of the next-generation Honda City. We guess we have to wait for more spy pics or just hang on until 25 November to know more!