- 5 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- 8 hrs ago Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Its Launch On The 27th Of August
- 12 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 41.40 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Highlights: Prices Start From 41.04 Lakh
- Movies Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Soak Up The Sun On A Gorgeous Beach; SEE PIC!
- News Karti says his father arrested to "satisfy the voyeuristic pleasure of some"
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 49 Plan With 180 Days Validity: Reports
- Sports PKL 2019: Table toppers Jaipur Pink Panthers open up 7-point lead after defeating Tamil Thalaivas
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Skoda just unveiled the 2020 Superb, and the company has updated the sedan with new tech and a new interiors. The all-LED Matrix headlights, and a few other assistance systems are making their debut in the production model of the new 2020 Skoda Superb.
The Superb is the first vehicle from Skoda to feature the all-LED Matrix headlamps. The adaptive, crystalline-effect, full LED Matrix headlights offer different lighting modes for different driving driving and weather conditions.
The 2020 Skoda Superb features the latest version of Predictive Cruise Control. This tech uses images from the camera on the windscreen, and data from the navigation system to detect speed restrictions, as well as corners, automatically adjusts the speed,
There is a new Emergency Assist System for multi lane roads. This feature automatically steers the car to the side of the road during emergencies. It takes int account traffic in other lanes and brings the car to a stop when it is safe.
In order to achieve this, the system uses Lane Assist and Park Assist, and radar sensors that belonging to the Side Assist System. In addition, the 2020 Skoda Superb now also offers Front Assist with Predictive Pedestrian Protection.
The 2020 Superb also features a new electro-mechanical brake booster, and aerodynamic covers on the rear axle suspension, which improve driving stability.
The plug-in hybrid variant, called the Skoda Superb iV, is the first production model to be fitted with a plug in hybrid drive. A 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine, and an electric motor deliver a combined power output of 215bhp. The all-electric range is 55 kilometers, and up to 850 kilometers when combined with the petrol engine. The lithium ion high-voltage battery is placed in the chassis floor in front of the rear axle.
The new 2020 Skoda Superb features some exterior design changes. The front bumper has been redesigned and it increases the length of the car by 8mm. The grille now features double slats, is larger and protrudes a little lower into the front bumper. The car also features new 18-inch and 19-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin of the Superb features new chrome highlights on the instrument panel and door trims. It also contrasting stitching on the leather and Alcantara seats, and on the armrests on the doors.
The new Skoda Superb now features an optional Virtual Cockpit, and buyers have a choice of three different infotainment systems, two of which offer navigation. The Bolero radio and the Amundsen navigation system, including maps on an SD card, each come with an 8-inch touchscreen.
The Columbus infotainment system features a 9.2-inch touchscreen, gesture and voice control, a DVD player and a hard drive for music and videos. Skoda SmartLink technology comes as standard for all of the systems, and enables access to smartphone apps via the infotainment system's display.
A I n-built SIM card provides Internet access, Wi-Fi hotspot and access to the Skoda Connect mobile online services.
While there is no information about when the cars will be launched in India, we expect it to arrive some time during the second half of 2020.
Thoughts About The New 2020 Skoda Superb
It sounds like Skoda has made some impressive changes and give the Superb a lot of tech upgrades. We want to know how the car performs with all these upgrades. Stay tuned for more updates about the new 2020 Skoda Superb.