- 2 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 2 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 6 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Sports RIP Balbir Singh Senior: Hockey Legend cremated with full state honours
- News Heatwave likely to abate only after May 28; Dust and thunder storms expected on May 29-30: IMD
- Movies Birthday Boy Kunal Kemmu Says Birthday Celebrations Were Exciting Only Till He Was 15
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Skoda just unveiled the 2020 Superb, and the company has updated the sedan with new tech and a new interiors. The all-LED Matrix headlights, and a few other assistance systems are making their debut in the production model of the new 2020 Skoda Superb.
The Superb is the first vehicle from Skoda to feature the all-LED Matrix headlamps. The adaptive, crystalline-effect, full LED Matrix headlights offer different lighting modes for different driving driving and weather conditions.
The 2020 Skoda Superb features the latest version of Predictive Cruise Control. This tech uses images from the camera on the windscreen, and data from the navigation system to detect speed restrictions, as well as corners, automatically adjusts the speed,
There is a new Emergency Assist System for multi lane roads. This feature automatically steers the car to the side of the road during emergencies. It takes int account traffic in other lanes and brings the car to a stop when it is safe.
In order to achieve this, the system uses Lane Assist and Park Assist, and radar sensors that belonging to the Side Assist System. In addition, the 2020 Skoda Superb now also offers Front Assist with Predictive Pedestrian Protection.
The 2020 Superb also features a new electro-mechanical brake booster, and aerodynamic covers on the rear axle suspension, which improve driving stability.
The plug-in hybrid variant, called the Skoda Superb iV, is the first production model to be fitted with a plug in hybrid drive. A 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine, and an electric motor deliver a combined power output of 215bhp. The all-electric range is 55 kilometers, and up to 850 kilometers when combined with the petrol engine. The lithium ion high-voltage battery is placed in the chassis floor in front of the rear axle.
The new 2020 Skoda Superb features some exterior design changes. The front bumper has been redesigned and it increases the length of the car by 8mm. The grille now features double slats, is larger and protrudes a little lower into the front bumper. The car also features new 18-inch and 19-inch alloy wheels.
The cabin of the Superb features new chrome highlights on the instrument panel and door trims. It also contrasting stitching on the leather and Alcantara seats, and on the armrests on the doors.
The new Skoda Superb now features an optional Virtual Cockpit, and buyers have a choice of three different infotainment systems, two of which offer navigation. The Bolero radio and the Amundsen navigation system, including maps on an SD card, each come with an 8-inch touchscreen.
The Columbus infotainment system features a 9.2-inch touchscreen, gesture and voice control, a DVD player and a hard drive for music and videos. Skoda SmartLink technology comes as standard for all of the systems, and enables access to smartphone apps via the infotainment system's display.
A I n-built SIM card provides Internet access, Wi-Fi hotspot and access to the Skoda Connect mobile online services.
While there is no information about when the cars will be launched in India, we expect it to arrive some time during the second half of 2020.
Thoughts About The New 2020 Skoda Superb
It sounds like Skoda has made some impressive changes and give the Superb a lot of tech upgrades. We want to know how the car performs with all these upgrades. Stay tuned for more updates about the new 2020 Skoda Superb.