- 2 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 3 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Sports Arsenal want to win Europa League for Mkhitaryan, says Mustafi
- News NDA's victory miraculous win; people rejected royalties, dynasties: Arun Jaitley
- Lifestyle Time-restricted Eating For Weight Loss: Is It Effective?
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Skoda officially announced that the India bound Skoda Superb will get a facelift before its 2019 debut. The statement was made by Bernhard Maier, CEO Skoda Auto, during their annual press conference.
The 2019 upgraded Skoda Superb will feature a bunch of updates. While most of the featured upgrades are cosmetic, a new driver assistance system will be added to its arsenal. The facelift includes a reworked headlamp cluster, LED lights, sportier bumpers, a sleeker front, and a change in graphics. Skoda will also debut a plugin hybrid variant of the Superb. The technology featured is said to set the stage for Skoda' EV and plugin hybrid models in the future.
The sedan is India bound and is expected to be launched later this year. Once launched, the sedans will be assembled at Skoda Auto's Aurangabad facility. This is also where all MQB models from Audi and Volkswagen are produced.
What We Think About The Facelift
Skoda has paid attention to their strategy over the last few years, and the efforts are paying off. The Karoq and the Kodiaq did very well. Skoda recently revealed the Kamiq and are expecting the hatchback to be a game changer. Skoda has joined the facelift gang! Can someone tell us where the car Botox guys are? We have a few that need new headlamp clusters! (Ahem ahem).