- 10 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 11 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 16 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Blue Fest Offers – Get Discounts On Smartphones, TVs, Headphones And More
- News Weather forecast: Heavy rainfall likely in Kerala, coastal Karnataka
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Sanjivani 2 Makes Maiden Entry In Top 5 List; Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Drops
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Athiya Shetty’s Black And White Sari Is So Modern Retro
- Sports KPL 2019: Bijapur Bulls Vs Hubli Tigers: Mathias lands telling blows in Tigers' victory
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Skoda officially announced that the India bound Skoda Superb will get a facelift before its 2019 debut. The statement was made by Bernhard Maier, CEO Skoda Auto, during their annual press conference.
The 2019 upgraded Skoda Superb will feature a bunch of updates. While most of the featured upgrades are cosmetic, a new driver assistance system will be added to its arsenal. The facelift includes a reworked headlamp cluster, LED lights, sportier bumpers, a sleeker front, and a change in graphics. Skoda will also debut a plugin hybrid variant of the Superb. The technology featured is said to set the stage for Skoda' EV and plugin hybrid models in the future.
The sedan is India bound and is expected to be launched later this year. Once launched, the sedans will be assembled at Skoda Auto's Aurangabad facility. This is also where all MQB models from Audi and Volkswagen are produced.
What We Think About The Facelift
Skoda has paid attention to their strategy over the last few years, and the efforts are paying off. The Karoq and the Kodiaq did very well. Skoda recently revealed the Kamiq and are expecting the hatchback to be a game changer. Skoda has joined the facelift gang! Can someone tell us where the car Botox guys are? We have a few that need new headlamp clusters! (Ahem ahem).