- 15 hrs ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield’s 350cc Line Up To Get BS6 Compliant Engines Before 1 April Deadline
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 – Chandan Achar And Raju Talikote Get Into A Heated Argument
- News Instagram to require date of birth in move to block underage use
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches New Tariff Plans: Price, Validity And More
- Sports Jamaican sprinter Blake meets Tendulkar in Mumbai
- Lifestyle Ayushmann Khurrana, Kartik Aaryan, And Others Stun Us At The Awards Night
- Travel A Complete Travel Guide For Udupi Tour
- Finance SBI To Sell 8.25% Stake In UTI AMC Through IPO
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Skoda has announced offers and discounts across Active MT, Ambition MT and other trims of the Rapid model. The offers and discounts are running for a limited period only, and will cease to be available after November.
Here are the discounts being offered:
The Skoda Rapid Diesel Active MT models comes with a discount of Rs 1.06 lakh, effective bringing the price down to Rs 9 lakh. The Ambition MT is being offered at a discount of Rs 1.30 lakh, bringing the price down to Rs 10 lakh.
The Style MT variant the sells for Rs 12.74 lakh comes with a discount of Rs 1.58 lakh, while the Ambition AT that sells for Rs 12.50 lakh comes with a discount of Rs 1.14 lakh. And the Style AT variant comes with a discount of Rs 1.56 lakh, bringing the price down to Rs 12.44 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Skoda will discontinue the 1.5 litre TDI engine that is featured on the Rapid models once the BS-VI emission norms kick in. The engine produces 108bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five speed manual and a seven-speed DSG automatic.
The Skoda Rapid trims are priced between Rs 8.82 lakh and Rs 14.26 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In related news, Skoda unveiled the all new 2020 Octavia on 12 November and plans to launch the car in India next year. The new sedan features design changes, and changes made to the interiors as well.
The vehicle will arrive with a host of creature comforts, and possibly connectivity options as well. The new 2020 Skoda Octavia will arrive with three petrol and three diesel engine options, and two plug-in hybrid ‘iV' options as well. To know about the all-new Octavia, click here.
Thoughts About The Discounts On Select Trims Of The Rapid Model
These are fantastic offers by Skoda. The Rapid is a fun to drive car that seat four people very comfortably. Now is the best time to add this car to your garage if you've been thinking of buying of buying one. Skoda's discounts on these trims are great!