- 2 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Sports French Open 2020: Serena Williams sees off Ahn again in slam opener
- News Kolkata Metro to resume services on Sundays from October 4
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan's Show Premieres With A Few Tweaks & A Strong Message!
- Finance Muthoot Fincorp NCD Opens For Subscription; Offers Upto 9.6% Returns
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Technology Vivo V20 Series India Launch Set For October 12: Expected Specifications And Features
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Skoda has announced offers and discounts across Active MT, Ambition MT and other trims of the Rapid model. The offers and discounts are running for a limited period only, and will cease to be available after November.
Here are the discounts being offered:
The Skoda Rapid Diesel Active MT models comes with a discount of Rs 1.06 lakh, effective bringing the price down to Rs 9 lakh. The Ambition MT is being offered at a discount of Rs 1.30 lakh, bringing the price down to Rs 10 lakh.
The Style MT variant the sells for Rs 12.74 lakh comes with a discount of Rs 1.58 lakh, while the Ambition AT that sells for Rs 12.50 lakh comes with a discount of Rs 1.14 lakh. And the Style AT variant comes with a discount of Rs 1.56 lakh, bringing the price down to Rs 12.44 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Skoda will discontinue the 1.5 litre TDI engine that is featured on the Rapid models once the BS-VI emission norms kick in. The engine produces 108bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five speed manual and a seven-speed DSG automatic.
The Skoda Rapid trims are priced between Rs 8.82 lakh and Rs 14.26 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In related news, Skoda unveiled the all new 2020 Octavia on 12 November and plans to launch the car in India next year. The new sedan features design changes, and changes made to the interiors as well.
The vehicle will arrive with a host of creature comforts, and possibly connectivity options as well. The new 2020 Skoda Octavia will arrive with three petrol and three diesel engine options, and two plug-in hybrid ‘iV' options as well. To know about the all-new Octavia, click here.
Thoughts About The Discounts On Select Trims Of The Rapid Model
These are fantastic offers by Skoda. The Rapid is a fun to drive car that seat four people very comfortably. Now is the best time to add this car to your garage if you've been thinking of buying of buying one. Skoda's discounts on these trims are great!