- 3 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Kisekka earns three points for Gokulam against a resilient Indian Arrows
- News 6-year-old locked up, raped in a community hall bathroom in Kolkata
- Movies Actor Ayushmann Khurrana Finds Imperfect Characters To Be The Most Real
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Skoda India has just released a teaser stating that the Octavia VRS is coming soon to India. The VRS was a popular model for the company when they launched it in 2017. In fact, it was so popular that the first lot of 250 units sold out in less than a week.
The teaser reveals that the VRS model is based on the current-generation Skoda Octavia, and features dual split-headlamps with integrated daytime running lights, trapeze shaped exhaust tips, and the VRS badge on a black grille in the front.
The all new, and soon to be launched Skoda Octavia VRS 245 features an all black grille, matching ORVMs, bigger 19-inch alloy wheels with a blacked out rim, wider air dams, and an aggressive front bumper.
The sedan sits 15mm lower on a 30mm wider rear track. The vehicle features a boot lid spoiler, and sharper C-shaped tail lamps at the rear. The interiors feature heated and electronically adjustable front seats finished in Alcantara leather, a standard lap timer, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with internet connectivity features.
The short video also says ‘two hundred and forty five horses' which could mean that the upcoming Skoda Octavia VRS will feature the 2.0-litre turbocharged TSI four-cylinder engine that produces 245bhp of power, and achieves the 0-100kmph mark in 6.6 seconds.
A key feature in the Octavia VRS 245 is the electronically limited-slip differential. Power is transferred to the front wheels via a VAQ differential and a six-speed manual transmission, or a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission that is features in the VRS 245 global models.
The Skoda Octavia VRS could be one of the six cars that Skoda plans to launch in India over the next two year. There is also the possibility that the company could showcased the car at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
Thoughts About The Skoda Octavia VRS 245 Coming To India Soon
Good news for Skoda fans, and very good new for the company. Skoda have been working on their India 2.0 strategy that is aimed at reviving the brand in the country. Thankfully they're not sticking just to SUVs and are offering a performance oriented car. This will definitely help rebuild the brand. Everyone likes fast cars!