- 32 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Skoda India has just released a teaser stating that the Octavia VRS is coming soon to India. The VRS was a popular model for the company when they launched it in 2017. In fact, it was so popular that the first lot of 250 units sold out in less than a week.
The teaser reveals that the VRS model is based on the current-generation Skoda Octavia, and features dual split-headlamps with integrated daytime running lights, trapeze shaped exhaust tips, and the VRS badge on a black grille in the front.
The all new, and soon to be launched Skoda Octavia VRS 245 features an all black grille, matching ORVMs, bigger 19-inch alloy wheels with a blacked out rim, wider air dams, and an aggressive front bumper.
The sedan sits 15mm lower on a 30mm wider rear track. The vehicle features a boot lid spoiler, and sharper C-shaped tail lamps at the rear. The interiors feature heated and electronically adjustable front seats finished in Alcantara leather, a standard lap timer, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with internet connectivity features.
The short video also says ‘two hundred and forty five horses' which could mean that the upcoming Skoda Octavia VRS will feature the 2.0-litre turbocharged TSI four-cylinder engine that produces 245bhp of power, and achieves the 0-100kmph mark in 6.6 seconds.
A key feature in the Octavia VRS 245 is the electronically limited-slip differential. Power is transferred to the front wheels via a VAQ differential and a six-speed manual transmission, or a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission that is features in the VRS 245 global models.
The Skoda Octavia VRS could be one of the six cars that Skoda plans to launch in India over the next two year. There is also the possibility that the company could showcased the car at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
Thoughts About The Skoda Octavia VRS 245 Coming To India Soon
Good news for Skoda fans, and very good new for the company. Skoda have been working on their India 2.0 strategy that is aimed at reviving the brand in the country. Thankfully they're not sticking just to SUVs and are offering a performance oriented car. This will definitely help rebuild the brand. Everyone likes fast cars!