- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Skoda India has launched the Kodiaq Corporate Edition in the Indian market. The new Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition is available at Rs 32.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is almost Rs 2 lakh cheaper than the standard model.
However, the Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition is not available for everyone. The new corporate edition is offered only for loyal Skoda customers in the Indian market. This means, only existing Skoda customers can purchase the new Kodiaq Corporate Edition model.
The Skoda Kodiaq SUV is available in two variants: Style and L&K (Laurin & Klement). The base ‘Style' variant is priced at Rs 35.36 lakh while the L&K variant comes with a price tag of Rs 36.78 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition is based on the standard ‘Style' variant. The new variant borrows all the features, equipment and options available on the standard variant. This includes full LED headlamps, LED taillights, front and rear fog lamps and a panoramic sunroof.
Other interior features on the Skoda Kodiaq: keyless entry, stone-beige leather upholstery, 3-zone climate control, electrically-adjustable ORVMs, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 12-way electrically-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, steering-mounted audio controls and cruise control, tilt and telescopic steering adjustment and a host of others.
In terms of safety, the new Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition comes with all the equipment including 9 airbags, ABS with EBD, high-speed alert, pedestrian protection, ISOFIX child seat mounts and seat-belt reminders for the driver and front passengers; among others. Skoda also offers the Kodiaq with a 4-year warranty, which is also carried forward on the new Corporate Edition as well.
Mechanically, the Corporate Edition is identical to the standard ‘Style' variant of the Kodiaq SUV. This includes a 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine. This engine produces 148bhp at 3500rpm and 340Nm of peak torque at 1750rpm. It is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox as standard, without the option of a manual transmission.
Apart from the Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition, the company has also reduced prices for a few other select models in the market as well. This includes the Rapid and the Superb, which is now offered at Rs 1.21 lakh and Rs 1.81 lakh cheaper than their standard models, respectively.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition
The Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition is the most affordable version of the flagship model from the brand in India. The new version of the seven-seater Skoda SUV is however available for just existing customers. The Skoda Kodiaq rivals the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in the Indian market.