- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports No point shortlisting Jonty Rhodes if he isn't first choice, MSK Prasad makes it clear
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Renault is all set to introduce its latest sub-four-metre MPV, the Triber in the Indian market sometime in August. Ahead of its launch in India, the Renault Triber MPV has been spied testing by carandbike.
The spy pics of the upcoming Renault Triber MPV showcases the car completely undisguised and undergoing testing ahead of its launch in the country. The Triber MPV was unveiled globally last month and is an India-specific model.
The spy pics showcases two cars running back-to-back with different colours: Orange and Red. The cars in the spy pics are the top-end variant, as confirmed by the alloy wheels, LED taillights, silver scuff plates and rear wipers.
The Renault Triber is a compact-MPV measuring 3990mm in length, 1739mm in width and 1643mm in height. It comes with a wheelbase of 2636mm while having a ground clearance of 182mm.
The Triber comes with a seven-seater configuration. However, the third-row of seats are removable, offering extra luggage capacity whenever required.
With the third row of seats, the Renault Triber has a luggage space of just 84-litres, which increases to 340-litres with the third row of seats removed. The second-row of seats can further be folded down to offer a further increase in the boot space if required.
The Renault Triber comes with a premium and upmarket design. It features projector headlamps, LED fog lamps, chrome studded grille, with a chrome surround, body cladding all around and sleek wraparound tail lamps as well.
Inside, the Triber comes with most of the essentials from the Kwid hatchback. This includes a digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, soft-touch materials all around and piano-black finish around the central console.
Other standard features on the Renault Triber include safety features such as ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, high-speed warning system, seat-belt reminder and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
The new Renault Triber will come powered by a single-engine option. This is in the form of a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. It will be mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Spy Pics
The Renault Triber will be launched in the Indian market sometime in the month of August. The car will be priced highly competitively, at around Rs 4 - 6 lakh, ex-showroom. The Triber will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in the market.