- 19 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Finance 5 Ideas To Generate Income Streams In Your Retirement Years
- Sports Sanju Samson reveals reason behind his strange celebration after scoring fifty for Rajasthan Royals
- News Dasara: Mysuru gears up for mini 'jamboo savari' amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Renault Triber MPV launched in India. The all-new sub-4 metre compact MPV has now been introduced in the Indian market with a starting price of Rs 4.95 lakh. The all-new Renault Triber MPV is available in a range of 4 variants with the top-spec model being priced at Rs 6.49 Lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
|RXE||Rs 4.95 Lakh|
|RXL||Rs 5.49 Lakh|
|RXT||Rs 5.99 Lakh|
|RXZ||Rs 6.49 Lakh|
Bookings for the all-new Renault Triber began in the Indian market on the 17th of August. The Triber MPV can be booked either online or through any of the Renault dealerships across the country. The MPV can be booked for an amount of Rs 11,000, with deliveries said to begin immediately.
The Renault Triber is part of the CMF-A platform, which also underpins the popular Kwid entry-level hatchback. The all-new compact-MPV was globally unveiled in India, back in June 2019. The new MPV comes with a completely fresh design, unique from most other Renault products in the Indian market. The design feels more upmarket and premium for a sub-4 metre MPV.
Starting from the front, the Renault Triber comes with smart-looking projector headlamps, large front grille with chrome-studded inserts and the large ‘Renault' logo at its centre. Lower down, the front bumpers of the Triber feature a central air intake, LED DRLs on either end and a silver-finished scuff plate at the bottom.
Moving to the side, the Renault Triber offers a clean and simple look. It comes with flared wheel arches, black-claddings all around, 15-inch alloy wheels and a blacked-out roof rails.
The rear also follows the simplistic design. It comes with a set of sleek wrap-around tail lights, the ‘TRIBER' badging above the number plate, small roof spoiler with integrated brake light and silver-finished scuff plates at the lower part of the rear bumper.
Inside, the Renault Triber continues to offer a premium and upmarket design. This includes a dual-tone dashboard layout, with good materials all around. The central console is made up of an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other features on the interiors of the Triber include LED instrument cluster, AC Vents on the 2nd and 3rd row, push-button start/stop and a bunch of other standard safety equipment.
The Renault Triber comes powered by a single-engine option. This includes a 1.0-litre three-cylinder unit producing 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber MPV In India
The Renault Triber MPV is an India-specific model from the French brand in the country. Renault hopes that the premium and upmarket look of the Triber, combined with the sub-4 metre dimensions and the competitive pricing will help them improve sales in India. The Renault Triber will compete against the likes of the Datsun GO+ and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in Indian MPV segment.