- 2 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 4 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 4 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Sports Ashes 2019: Smith scare at Lord's as Australia star is hit by Archer bouncer
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Renault India has confirmed the launch date and bookings of their sub-4 metre MPV, the Triber in the Indian market. Renault will be launching the Triber MPV In India on the 28th of August with bookings starting from 17th of August.
Renault had the world premiere of the Triber back in June this year. Bookings for the Renault Triber will start from the coming week, for an amount of Rs 11,000. The bookings for the MPV can be made both online and at the company dealerships across the country.
Venkatram, Mamillapalle, CEO & MD, Renault India Operations, stated:
"India is a key market for Groupe Renault. We have a clear objective and strategy to accelerate our expansion in India, by doubling the sales volume to 200,000 units annually over the next three years."
"Renault Triber will play an important role in our expansion plans and will set new benchmarks in terms of space and modularity. Renault Triber is targeted at a wide set of customers across segments, led by the B-segment. Renault Triber brings to the fore the expertise of our thorough customer understanding, ingenious engineering capability, deep design expertise and strong manufacturing competencies."
He further added, "Renault Triber offers Renault's contemporary design, modern features, unmatched space, roominess and versatility. With the opening of bookings today, we look forward to welcoming more customers to the Renault family."
The Renault Triber measures 3990mm in length, 1,739mm in width and 1643mm in height. It also comes with a wheelbase of 2,636mm and has an unladen ground clearance of 182mm. The seven-seater MPV comes with a boot capacity of 87-litres with all three-rows upright, expanded to 625-litres with the last row folded down completely.
The Renault Triber comes with a premium and upmarket design, with modern styling, host of features and a long list of safety equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED DRLs, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, fully-digital LED instrument cluster, dual-tone interiors, ABS with EBD, four airbags and a bunch of other features.
Powering the Renault Triber will be a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 70bhp and 92Nm of peak torque and will come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox with the optional AMT as well.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Booking & Launch Details
The Renault Triber is an important product for the French brand in the Indian market. Renault will price the Triber MPV competitively in the market, which along with its premium looks should help the brand get back on track in India. Once launched, the Renault Triber will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Mahindra Marazzo in the MPV segment.