- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Renault India announces a week long Summer Camp across the country, starting from the 22nd April 2019. The Renault Service Summer Camp will go on until the 28th April 2019 and will offer customers special discounts, offers and other benefits.
The service camp will be available nationwide, across all Renault dealers in the country. This includes a total of 450 touchpoints all across India. The Renault service camp will offer a comprehensive check up for all customers, including all key functions of the car, required for smooth and optimal performance.
As part of the Renault Summer Camp, the French carmaker will offer a number of discounts, special offers and other benefits. This includes:
- 5 percent discount on engine oils
- 10 percent discount on extended warranty
- 10 percent discount on select parts
- 15 percent discount on labour and value added services
- Up to 50 percent discount on select accessories
- Additional 5 percent discount on My Renault App members
- 10 percent discount on road-side assistance
- Special offer on tyre purchase (select brands)
- Assured gift and more
Renault is the latest carmaker in the Indian market to offer a service camp this month. Other manufacturers offering a similar service camp also include Nissan, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz and Maruti Suzuki.
Currently, apart from the Summer Service camp, Renault is working on introducing its latest Triber MPV in the Indian market. The new Renault Triber MPV has been spied testing on multiple occasions and will finally be launched in the country sometime later this year.
Renault has big plans for the Indian market in the coming years. The French carmaker is aggressively planning to go on a product assault for the Indian market, with the launch of four new models. Apart from the Renault Triber MPV, the carmaker will also launch a new mid-size SUV (codenamed, the HBC) in the market. Renault also have plans to introduce the facelift versions of their two best-selling products, the Duster and Kwid in India.
Thoughts On The Renault India Summer Service Camp
Renault is the latest carmaker to offer a service camp in the Indian market. The service camp is a great way of connecting with customers, which helps build the brand trust in the market. Renault will also go on a product assault soon, to regain the lost market share in the country.