- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 17 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Finance Fiscal Deficit For FY20 Widens To 4.59%
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Coupe styled SUVs have slowly made their way in to the limelight. French auto manufacturer Renault has been the success of models like the Porsche Cayenne and unveiled the Arkana Coupe SUV at the Moscow Auto Show during 2018. Renault has now introduced the production model of the Coupe SUV in Russia and are planning a launch soon.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV is very similar to the available in India Renault Captur. The vehicle measures 4.5-meter and is C Segment compact SUV. The Arkana Coupe SUV is powered by a 1.3-litre TCe petrol engine that produces 148bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an X-Tronic gearbox.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features an intelligent 4×4 permanent wheel drive system which commissioned by the Renault, Nissan, and Mitsubishi alliance.
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks quite similar to the Renault Captur but it does feature different elements. The C-shaped LED DRLs are the key highlight and the all-LED headlamps are sleek.
The new Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features a reworked grille, and new, angular bumper. The tapering roof line and a panoramic glass roof add to the freshness factor of the SUV, and large wheel arches cover the 17-inch alloy wheels. The compact SUV also features all around plastic cladding and silver under carriage plates that add to it's visual highlights.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features a spacious cabin, a new multimedia system and the MULTI-SENSE settings. The central console features an 8-inch touchscreen interface for the Renault easy link multimedia system, which supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Yandex Auto (used in Russia).
The MULTI-SENSE technology offers the driver a choice of three driving modes — Eco, Sport, My Sense. The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features the interiors in eight ambient colours. The boot space with all the seats in place is 508 litres, and that can be increased to 1333 liters by folding the rear seats.
While we know that Renault is launching the Arkana Coupe SUV for the Russian market, we think it will launch in India soon. When the compact SUV launches in the country, we expect the car to feature the 1.5-litre H4K engine that is also featured in the Renault Captur. The engine produces 105bhp of power and 142Nm of torque.
Thoughts About The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks great at first glance. Good move by Renault considering the compact SUV market is 'the' market to be in for any manufacturer. We hope Renault launches this car in India. May be it will do just as well as the Duster.