- 26 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 44 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 47 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Movies Pailwaan Revised Release Date Afloat On Internet; Here's When The Sudeep Starrer Will Grace Theatres
- Sports England cricketers to sport names, numbers on Test jerseys: This is how Twitterati react to change in tradition
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
French carmaker Renault has launched the 2019 Duster SUV in India. Prices for the new Renault Duster for 2019 start at Rs 7,99,900. The new 2019 Renault Duster brings with it a host of new features plus and also offers a more affordable automatic version with the new RxS diesel-AMT variant.
2019 Renault Duster Price List
|Petrol RxE||Rs 7,99,900|
|Petrol RxS||Rs 9,19,900|
|Petrol RxS CVT||Rs 9,99,900|
|Diesel 85PS RxE||Rs 9,19,900|
|Diesel 85PS RxS||Rs 9,99,900|
|Diesel 85PS RxZ||Rs 11,19,900|
|Diesel 110PS RxS AMT||Rs 12,09,900|
|Diesel 110PS RxZ||Rs 12,09,900|
|Diesel 110PS RxZ AWD||Rs 13,09,900|
Renault has added quite a few features to the Duster including an upgraded touchscreen infotainment system which now sports both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity options. In terms of safety features Renault has made ABS with EBD standard equipment for all variants of the new Duster lineup.
Speaking about variants, Renault has deleted a few variants from the Duster Range including the Standard variant which was earlier only offered with the lower-spec diesel engine. Also banished from the lineup is RxL variant. Renault has added petrol manual variant to the RxL trim lineup for the 2019 Renault Duster. Previously, the Duster RxL was only offered with the CVT automatic gearbox.
The new 2019 Renault Duster continues to use the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. The 1.5-litre petrol engine produces 105bhp @ 5,600rpm and 142Nm of torque @ 4,000rpm. The petrol engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual or a CVT automatic gearbox.
The 1.5-litre diesel engine on the Duster comes in two states of tune. The lower-spec diesel engine cranks out 84bhp @ 3,750rpm and 200 Nm of torque @ 2,000rpm. The more powerful diesel pushes out 108bhp @ 3,900rpm and 248Nm of torque @ 2,250rpm. The lower-spec diesel is only offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox while the more powerful engine is paired with either a 6-speed manual or an AMT gearbox.
The 2019 Renault Duster will rival the likes of the new Hyundai Creta (which too was recently upgraded for 2019) along with the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, and the Mahindra TUV300. Other rivals for the 2019 Duster include Renault's own Captur along with the newest SUV from its Japanese alliance partner Nissan in the form of the Kicks.