- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports Serena to face Sharapova in New York opener, Federer and Djokovic on a collision course
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Indian automobile industry has been experiencing a massive, never-seen-before sales slump over the past few months. Manufacturers have been offering heavy discounts and incentives over the last few weeks, and French manufacturer Renault has joined the discount club.
With the aim of turning sales around and clearing inventory, dealers have been authorised to offer attractive benefits on most models in the company's line-up. Here are the discounts currently being offered on the Duster, the Captur, and the Kwid.
Renault Duster - Save up to Rs 1.05 lakh
With the facelift officially on sale at dealerships across the country, Renault is offering very attractive discounts on the older version of the model. Renault is offering benefits of up to Rs 1.05 lakh on the diesel variants, and up to Rs 35,000 on the petrol variants.
The Duster on which the discounts are being offered features 1.5-litre diesel and petrol engine options. Both engines are offered with the choice of a manual or automatic transmissions (CVT for the petrol, and an AMT for the more powerful 110bhp diesel), with an optional all-wheel drive for the diesel variant.
Renault Captur - Save up to Rs 55,000
The Renault Captur failed to do well in the Indian markets. A recent update saw it get some cosmetic upgrades and the vehicle was scaled down to just two variants. The vehicle is available with 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines that are mated to manual transmissions. The Captur is being offered with benefits and discounts of up to Rs 55,000.
Renault Kwid - Save up to Rs 25,000
Launched in 2015, the Renault Kwid is possible Renault's most popular models. Aggressive looks and segment-leading features are the main USPs of the entry-level hatchback that helps it stand out from the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto.
The Kwid features an 800cc, and a 1.0-litre engine that are offered with a manual transmission as standard. An AMT variant is also on offer with the 1.0-litre petrol variant. Dealers are offering benefits and discounts of up to Rs 25,000 on the car.
*Discounts vary from city to city, and from dealer to dealer. Please check with your local dealer for discounts available in your city.
Thoughts About Renault Offering Discounts On It's Range Of Cars
Well, this was bound to happen. The sump in sales has hit the industry really hard and the upcoming BS-VI norms have not made it any easier. We feel this is just the beginning of discounts and benefits. Offers may get more lucrative as 1 April 2020 draws closer. However, discounts here would also be effected by the stocks manufacturers have left to sell.